Arya - Shahana di , it is all Pankti's mistake !

Pankti - My mistake , how ?

Arya - You took so much time in getting ready !

Pankti - At least I don't look like a gorilla ramp walking for Calvin Klein !!

Arya - You called me a gorilla ?!!

Pankti - I did !

Prachi - Can we go inside ?! Mall won't pull inside !!

Shahana - Fine !! But you have to give me a treat !!

Prachi - Done !!

The four sister's went inside .

At DLF Promenade , Delhi

Pragya went inside the mall . She went to a few stores at were on ground floor but didn't like anything there . She went to the second floor .

In Ethnic World Store ,

The ladies of the Mehra and Kohli family were also present on the second floor . Rhea was shopping for her haldi ceremony today . Meera was helping Rhea . Pallavi was praising Rhea's beauty .

Pallavi - Rhea , you look so beautiful .... You look like a fairy who landed on earth .

Rhea - Thank you aunty . Do you think Ranbir will like this dress ?

Alia - Ohhh , so our opinion doesn't matter now , huh ,Rhea ? Only Ranbir's opinion matters for you .

Rhea , blushing - No buji there is nothing like that .

Mitali - Sure , sure .

Pragya also entered the same store coincidentally . She went in the same direction where Rhea was trying out her outfits . Pallavi noticed Pragya and nudged Alia .

Pragya looked at a saree which was the most expensive clothing piece in the whole store . Alia smiled mockingly .

Alia - Pallavi , I don't understand why people see what they can't afford ?

Pragya recognised Alia's voice . The rest of the Mehra ladies also noticed Pragya .

Pallavi - I also don't understand Alia . I mean this store has designer clothes , people's whole year's salary will not be enough to purchase one piece from here .

Meera - Pallavi , why are you worrying about others ? Focus on Rhea's shopping .

Alia - Meera bhabhi , some people should be shown their place .

Pragya had enough . She turned and went towards Alia .

Alia - Pragya ... glad to see you here .

Pragya - I can't say the same Alia .

Pallavi - Pragya ji what are you doing here ? I mean can you afford these expensive clothes ?

Alia - Are you kidding Pallavi ? She can't even afford the cheapest thing of this store .

Pragya , to a worker - Hey come here !

Worker - Yes ma'am , do you need anything ?

Pragya - Yeah . How many times should I tell you all to not let beggars inside this store ?

Worker - Where are beggars ma'am ? We didn't see any .

Pragya , pointing towards Mehra and Kohli ladies - These are the beggars I am talking about .

Worker - Ma'am they are regular customers.

Pragya - I don't care ! throw them out !

Worker - Okay ma'am .

Worker went to Mehra and Kohli ladies who were confused that why was this worker was listening to Pragya .

Worker - Ma'am you all need to leave from here .

Alia - Us ? Why will we leave ? Ask this Pragya to leave , she is a bloody middle class !

Worker - Ma'am please leave or I will call security !

Rhea - Look there is a misunderstanding we are rich , we can afford anything of this store !

Worker - Pragya ma'am asked you all to leave !

Pallavi - Why are you listening to her orders ?!

Worker - She is the owner of this store !! Of course I will listen to her !!

Mitali - Owner ?! Are you crazy ?!

Worker - You all won't leave like this right ?! Security !!!! Security !!!!

Security guards  came there . They dragged Mehra and Kohli ladies out of the store . Pragya enjoyed getting them insulted infront of so many customers . She went out of the store to see angry and confused faces of Mehra and Kohli ladies .

Pragya - Alia ! Did you see what I can afford ?!!

Alia - Owner ?!! Yes you must have trapped another rich man in your trap just like Bhai !!

Pragya - Talk properly Alia !! I will throw you out of the mall this time !! Do you think I am like you ?!! Trying to get with an already married man !! What did you actually wanted to become Alia , wife ?! But a married man cannot marry another woman right ?! So , you wanted to become a mistress of Purab Khanna !!

Everyone was shocked that how can somebody like Pragya point on someone's character .

Alia - Pragya !!!

Pragya - Shut up !!

Pallavi - You can't shut us up !!

Pragya - Don't you remember what happened inside ?!

Meera - Pragya ji , please calm down , I don't understand why that worker called you the owner ?

Pragya - Because I am the owner , duh !

Rhea - Mom , let's go from here before Pragya aunty insults us more .

Rhea thought Pragya will be hurt hearing her words but Pragya remained emotionless . The Mehra and Kohli ladies left from there . Pragya just looked at their retreating figures with a smirk on her face .

______________________________________

Hi readers ,

I wanted to add a bold Pragya in this chapter and insult Alia too . So here is the next update .

Pragya rocked 😎
Alia shocked 😲

Bad joke right ? 😂😂😂

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD__711
______________________________________