"No, but that doesn't mean they're not out there," Emma told them.

(Y/N) shrugged. "She's not wrong," (Y/N) added to Emma's point.

"Fair points," Abigail told them.

Emma took a step back. "Alright. Let's do this. On three... One! Two! Three!" Emma said before the three pushed into the door. It burst open, causing the three to go tumbling to the ground. 

"All about the power of positive thinking," Emma said as she got up from the ground.

(Y/N) sat up on their knees as they looked over at Emma. "Why do we ever listen to you?" (Y/N) questioned.

Abigail stood up as Emma glanced at the two. "Because I'm always right?" Emma guessed with a smile as she picked up the bags.

Abigail helped (Y/N) stand up. "Are you sure they're gonna think it was a bear?" Abigail questioned, causing Emma to roll her eyes.

"Oh my God, relax. It's not like we killed someone," Emma told her as she walked out the door with the bags.

"Alright... Well, I'm just gonna take another look around, make sure we didn't miss anything," Abigail called out.

"Go nuts!" the two heard Emma call out as she got to the bottom of the stairs. 

(Y/N) turned to look over at Abigail. "I'm gonna wait outside. You go nuts in here," (Y/N) told her before they walked out the door. 

Abigail smiled before she spotted something on one of the shelves. She walked over and saw it was Izzy's rabbit stuffed toy. "Aw... This was little Izzy's," she muttered as she picked it up off the shelf.

She turned it around and pulled the pull string. "I wanna play a game!" the rabbit's voice box said, causing Abigail to giggle with a small smile on her face.

"Let's get you back to Izzy," Abigail concluded before she took off her bag, unzipped it, put the rabbit inside, and zipped it back up. She walked out of the cabin after putting her bag back on.

(Y/N) looked up at the sound of Abigail's footsteps. "You ready to catch up with Emma?" they asked her.

Abigail nodded. "Yep. Let's go," Abigail told them before the two started walking towards the cart where Emma was waiting.

As they walked past the cabins, (Y/N) noticed something lying on the ground, which was a tape recording of something. "Dylan is not gonna be happy that the kids just left this here," (Y/N) commented as they picked up the tape and pressed play, only for the camp song to start playing.

The two chuckled before (Y/N) pressed the pause button. "How about we tell Chris about it when we see him?" (Y/N) asked as they turned to look at Abigail.

She nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good," Abigail told them. (Y/N) set the tape recorder back down before the two continued walking. The two walked past the large tree, only to see something changed to the carving Jacob and Emma did near the beginning of camp.

It read:

Jacob

+

Emma

4

E̶v̶e̶r̶

Summer

"Ouch. Let's hope Jacob hasn't seen this," Abigail commented.

(Y/N) nodded in agreement. "Agreed. He'd go bananas over this," they muttered in agreement as they crossed their arms.

Abigail noticed something poking out of a little nook in the tree. She stepped up on one of the roots to reach it. She pulled it down and she saw it was a small vial. She opened it before taking a sniff to see what it was, causing her to gag slightly.