"I want to be but I don't have that kind of money. And it's so expensive I graduated in a fashion class actually best in it. And I also draw some of my design's and make an example of it but using a dolls body" she said and I nodded. That's when her friend came "Jasmine are you ready to go?" She asked and she look at me and smile. So jasmine is her name. "Well nice to meet you jasmine I'm Lena" I said and put my hands In front of her and she gladly shook it. "Nice to meet you too, and this is my best friend she also graduated fashion designer" she said and I smile at her.

"Are you guys free? I want to offer you guys a work as a stylist if you want to" I said and they look at me in wide eyes and open mouth.

Okay......

"Uh.... Are you guys okay?" I asked confuse to their own reaction. "Um, are you serious? Your not kidding right?" Jasmine asked and I nodded my head while smiling "actually my brother owns a clothing company and this store is one of his" I said and again they're mouth hang open I giggled at them and smile. "A are you guys free?" I asked and they smile widely "Yes!" They both said and I giggled.

"Okay, just let me pay" I said and wait for me here. I said ans about to go when one of them asked "didn't you said you own the place? Why are you paying it?" I turn around and althea asked "My brother owns the place and i know I'm his sister but I don't want to waste his money I'm a model and I earn my own money why waste his?" I said and she nodded and I turn around and Walk to the counter and give the lady my card and bring the dress. "Com'on my car is here" I said and they both followed me.

"Wow! Is this your car?" Althea ask and I nodded "I've never been in one of that" she said with a big smile "well, this must be your lucky day because from now on you will always ride it and who knows maybe you can buy your own" I said and shrugged as I open the driver seat and wait for them to enter. When they finally settled down I started the engine and drove to the cafe.

When we reach the cafe we all settled down on the booth and and ordered. "So althea, you also want to graduated fashion designer?" I asked as I take a sip of my coffee "yeah, me and jasmine design together. We draw and make example to the but on the doll body because it's not expensive and we only need a little fabric to use. And you know we use hands when we sew" she explained and I'm shock because she said the uses hands when they sew. I looked a jasmine to confirm and she just nodded smiling. "Wow, you guys are really talented. Althea I'm looking for a stylist so you want to be?" I ask her straight away and her eyes widen and then smile "Your serious?!" She exclaimed as she sat up and turn to me all the customer is looking at us.

"Dead serious" I said and she squeak and we cover our ears. I looked at the customer some is annoyed and some are giggling and smiling at her.

"Thank you, thank you so much. Ans yes I want to be your stylist" she said and hug me and then pulled away and Walk to her booth. "I'm so happy for you yang" jasmine said to althea. I guess that's what she calls her.

"And jasmine, we are looking a new designer and I think you will suit all you need to do is show your design and I will do the rest for you" I said and and she smile and a tear slid from her eyes. Happy tears I guess. "Thank you so much" she said and smiling.

"I'm still free for the rest of the day, you can show me the designs and you can come with me and show it to my brother" I said and she nodded still smiling.

We talked for a few minutes and we also exchange numbers. It's time for us to leave and jasmine instructed me where is there house and I look around it's so small.

When we came inside it screams homey, small but you feel home a lady came on the view and hug her then kiss her on the cheeks. I was behind them since althea already went to their house.