jealousy, jealousy (s.s.)

PLOT~ in which Sadie gets very jealous  after seeing you hang out with an old childhood friend.

MAIN CHARACTERS~  the 'main' character is obviously gonna be sadie sink, but the other character that I am gonna mention in all the chapters is named Kylie Miller. This just makes it a little easier for me when writing the chapters and such so i'll give you guys a little description. Kylie Miller is about 5'9, blonde hair and dark blue, almost grey eyes. She is 21 years old (a little over a year older than Sadie). She has more of a grunge/biker aesthetic type of look (leather jackets/flannels/jeans). She has an arm sleeve and leg half sleeve from the knee down. that is the main things about Kylie that you 'need' to know and also so you can put a face to the name. anyways on with the stories! :)

"Hi baby, I'm home!" Kylie shouts through her shared apartment with her long time girlfriend Sadie, a smile ghosting over her lips.

After a few seconds of silence, Kylie curiously walks further into the apartment taking off her shoes and jacket in the process leaving them at the door, "Baby? Are you home?"

Walking further into the kitchen Kylie finally notices Sadie sitting at the island drinking some water while scrolling through her phone. Kylie walks closer and slowly wraps her arms around around Sadie's waist pulling her closer into her, "Hello gorge-"

"Don't touch me." Sadie suddenly snaps and rips Kylie's arms off of her, "Where were you?"

Kylie, confused as ever, clears her throat and backs up a few inches as Sadie jumps out of her chair and turns to Kylie with the deadliest look she has probably ever seen, "I was out with my old friend, Hailee, I told you about her last night?"

Kylie is very confused, she had let Sadie know last night about her plans on seeing her friend this morning since Sadie was busy with filming almost all day anyways, she didn't have an issue with it. So, what is the issue all the sudden?

"My fucking problem is you cheating on me with your friend," Sadie screams while poking her finger into Kylie's chest glaring up at her.

"Baby, I honestly have no clue what you are talking about," Kylie said softly shaking her head looking down at Sadie.

"Stop fucking calling me that," Sadie screams while shoving her phone into Kylie's hands, "If you're not cheating on me, then explain this!"

Kylie looks down at the phone that was roughly shoved into her hands to see a picture of Kylie and Hailee hugging when Kylie had picked her up before going out to have breakfast this morning. From the picture, Kylie could honestly see where Sadie was coming from. Hailee was shorter than Kylie, causing Hailee to nuzzle her face into Kylie's neck, while Kylie had her arms wrapped around Hailee's waist.

"Sades, you know I would never cheat on you, Hailee and I were just hugging. I completely understand why you would think that though to be honest. Hailee is a very touchy-feely type of person so-"

"So why the fuck would you think this is okay?! Would she still hug you like this if I was standing with you? Does she even know about me! About US?! This is fucking ridiculous Kylie! I mean honestly, if she was willing to touch you like this in public, what was she doing while you guys were alone? Does she like you or somet-"

"Sadie! Do you not hear yourself right now!" Kylie shouts while slowly becoming more and more upset. Kylie loves Sadie more than life itself and the fact that she is sitting here accusing her of cheating on her is mind-blowing in her eyes. Kylie has never been so hurt by Sadie before until now, she could slowly feel her heart breaking. Kylie frustrated as she is, throws her hands in the air and lets out a strained laugh as tears well up in her eyes, "You know what? I think I need some air."