➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷』▯

ابدأ من البداية

Is this the reason you've been sent into the Inazuma anime? to experience what does happiness feels like? What was it like to be a carefree child? And gain the freedom of not being regarded as the most repulsive thing in the world?

It sounds ridiculous, but there is a chance; after all, there is always a reason for something.

Is this, however, the true reason? Or do they merely want you to suffer more?

"Aya, you know something, don't you?"

"Knew what?" the mentioned name girl with pigtail braided hair asks innocently, as if she has no idea what Nozomi is talking about.

"Don't play dumb, I'm not stupid," Nozomi clenches her fist as her nail digs deeply into her palm.

"What are you talking about?" she asked as she put her belongings in her locker.

"One year ago," Nozomi exhaled before continuing, "you were involved in the incident that night."

As for now, a red liquid from Nozomi's palm was dropped on the ground because her clench was tight, causing her to bleed.

"What?"

"Tell me, did you actually do it?"

Haruna turned to face Nozomi before smiling as if she'd never done anything bad before, "So?"

Her silver-gray orbs widened in surprise before becoming dull, and her voice frantically made its way to her mouth, "Ha...ha... so...? So...? SO....?"

Nozomi's hands ran through her hair as she gripped her locks; she could never accept the truth, but she craved it.

"I thought we were friends...?"

"About that, of course, it's a one-sided friendship," Haruna chuckled behind her palms as her friends approached her.

"But, why?"

"Why? Oh, Mui, it's because of [̶E̶r̶r̶o̶r̶]

Who knows why a ten-year-old child developed a hatred towards [̶E̶r̶r̶o̶r̶], could think something disturbing, and actually planned all of this.

How can the innocent face of a child be so manipulative and lead to an evil deed that can ruin someone's family?

Since the incident occurred, and Nozomi knows everything about it, she has never been the same.

Ultimately, as is typical for a child in a story, a bright child grew into a dull child whose vibrant colors turned into achromatic ones.

Alas, Nozomi is not only a bright child; she is also innocent; however, her kind heart has been replaced by hatred.

Nozomi welcomed her fate, she accepted it, but she could never forgive herself for befriending such disgusting filth in the past.

"You know, Aya, I mean Haruna-san, one day you'll see how everything is interconnected and suffer the repercussions."

Nozomi flashed her the most unsettling smile Haruna had ever seen, and she swears it made her shiver down her spine before Nozomi turned around and herlips went downward.

"Oh, and watch out, woman. Because I cannot guarantee your safety... because I swear on everything that your downfall will be your demise."

And with that, Haruna awoke covered in a cold sweat. All of her thoughts and memories of you continue to haunt her to the point of exhaustion, reiterating like a broken CD and driving her insane.