Nezuko hummed, making the male smile.

"Nezuko..." He then averted his eyes to the rest, "Zenitsu...Inosuke...Rengoku-san..."

(Y/n) noticed the others, "Hm? Who are they?" She mumbled, before recognizing one of them, 'He was the one in my dreams...'

'They're all connected by the wrists with ropes. Rope...' He then looked down at his wrist then at the girl's, 'What's this? It's burned off. Nezuko's burning blood did it? It's faint, but I'm picking up a demon's scent, too!' He sniffed the rope and his eyes widen, "This smell...The ticket!" He said, taking out his ticket.

"Ticket?" The white haired girl mumbled, getting hers out and looking at it, 'It has a different colored aura around it...It's a demon's...' She then looked around, noticing a signature leading out the train, 'It's outside...'

The burgundy haired male walked up to Rengoku, hand on his blade, staring at the rope, 'I don't know why...but I have a feeling that I shouldn't server this rope with my Nichirin Sword.' He turned to his sister, "Nezuko! Do me a favor! I want you to burn off everyone's rope!"

The small girl nodded, and went up to the sleeping Zenitsu, burning the rope. Then to Inosuke's.

Tanjiro put a hand on the yellow haired male's shoulder and shook him, "Zenitsu! Wake up! Wake up, Zenitsu! You have to wake up!" He got no response and shook the masked male, "Wake up, Inosuke! Please! Inosuke..."

The demon girl went up to the male, humming, and making him turn to her, patting her head.

"There, there...Sorry, okay? Thanks. You did a great job, Nezuko." He said, then turned the others, 'It's no good. These two won't wake up. What can I do?' He then stood up, "Rengoku-" He cut himself off, seeing the girl with braids about to attack him, but dodged when she swung the weapon at him, "What are you doing?"

'Oh? She woke up?' The white haired girl thought, tilting her head.

"Get out of our way! Thanks to you guys, we won't be able to have dreams!" She exclaimed, as the closed eyes girl woke up and stood next to her. Then the other three sleeping boys woke up, but the sickly looking boy kept sitting, which the girl with braids took note of, "What do you think you're doing? If you're awake, you'd better help us out! You may have tuberculosis or whatever, but if you don't do your job, I'm going to tell him, and then, he won't show you any dreams, you hear me?"

The boy stood up.

'Is he the one who was connected to me?' Tanjiro thought, as he saw the boy have tears falling, 'Tuberculosis...He's sick. Poor man. What this demon did is unforgivable. He took advantage of their weak souls!'

"Sukuna." (Y/n) said, making everyone look at them, then at the demon that grew in size, "Look, we have a fight. So either step down and sit there, or be knocked unconscious by my idiot demon."

"Oi!" Sukuna called out, but the girl ignored him and snapped her fingers, making the male grumble and knock the four, except for the sick boy.

The burgundy haired male stared sadly at them, "You want to stay inside a happy dream, don't you? I know. I wanted to stay inside my dream, too." He thought back to seeing his siblings and mother, "If only this was the dream..."

"Well, I had a depressing dream! But it is what it is!" The white haired girl said, grinning, then turned to the demon male, "Let's go, Suku-chan!" She opened the door of the cart and walked out with the pink haired male close by.

Tanjiro soon followed, and covered his nose, 'The smell is overpowering! So heavy! The demon's scent is so strong even in this strong wind! Was I asleep in such an awful scent? Even if each car was closed off and airtight, I can't believe I was! I was useless!' He thought.