His sobs were so heartbreaking that Taehyun's own cheeks were wet with tears, as his hands softly caressed Beomgyu's head.

He wondered what had caused this to happen.

"I'm so sorry Gyu, I'm sorry you have to feel like this. I wish I could help you more." Taehyun said, placing kisses on top of his head.

He tried to make Beomgyu feel as comfortable as possible, just like how Huening Kai did for him after his anxiety attacks. He shifted slightly to make Beomgyu's head shift to the left of his chest so he could feel Taehyun's heartbeat.

After what felt like hours, Beomgyu's cries softened into sniffles as he slowly raised his head, not being able to bring himself to meet Taehyun's eyes.

His face was completely red, both from crying and embarrassment. He had done his best to hold it back but it looked like he really couldn't hide anything from Taehyun. At least not anymore.

"Are you feeling okay?" a small voice asked beside him. Taehyun still hadn't let go of his hand.

Beomgyu nodded, not able to lift his head as a slight migraine began to kick in. He dabbed at his eyes and pushed his hair back, staring at the street not saying a word. After a few moments he leaned his head against Taehyun's shoulder, closing his eyes.

"You know...I really wanted you to be the person I spent my last moments with." he finally said, not moving from his position.

"I...well, why?" Taehyun asked, a small frown crossing his face. The idea of Beomgyu's 'last moments' already sent uncomfortable shivers down his spine.

"Isn't it obvious princess? Its because you make me the happiest. Happier than I've ever been if I'm being honest." he said, letting out a long exhale soon after.

"If I make you so happy then why not spend your time staying with me then? Why do you want to leave me?" Taehyun asked, his grip on Beomgyu's hand tightening.

Beomgyu let out a dry laugh.

"Its my mind Taehyunnie. I thought we could control our minds, but in my case it doesn't feel like I can anymore. Plus I'm already burdening you with so many unnecessary things."

"What do you mean?! I don't feel burdened by anything! I told you, the commitment I pose towards you wasn't because of our agreement. It was because of my attachment to you." the blonde quickly retorted.

"I know, I know, but then, these unnecessary feelings came up.." Beomgyu softly said, raising his head and resting it back against the seats. 

Taehyun's mind blanked.

"What feelings?"

"It's obvious Taehyun. After the second week, I already knew my feelings towards you weren't platonic anymore." Beomgyu said, a sad smile forming on his face because Taehyun's face didn't look happy nor sad. He just looked confused.

Before Taehyun could answer, Beomgyu spoke up again.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same princess. I know it's a little too early. After all it's barely been a month of us knowing each other, so don't feel obligated to return these feelings, I understand if you wouldn't wanna see me anymore after thi-" 

"I have feelings for you too!" Taehyun cut him off before he could end that sentence, startling Beomgyu, who locked eyes with him in a surprised expression.

"Kai said it was pretty obvious to be honest.."

"Maybe we're both dense then."

They both burst out laughing, the atmosphere lightening a little.

"But Beomgyu, as much as I like you, I don't think it's good for us to date. At least not right now."

"...why not?"

"Because, neither of us are in the right mindset.  In this moment of vulnerability, of course we did admit our feelings, but I feel like we'd be in an unhealthy relationship because neither of us are thinking straight right now."

"Yes, we're thinking gay." Beomgyu said, not able to resist his laugh earning an eyeroll from Taehyun.

"But I get what you mean Taehyun."

"Yeah um, I wouldn't want to take advantage of you in a moment like this by confessing to you." Taehyun said, letting go of Beomgyu's hand.

The latter smiled at him.

He'd fallen for the best possible person ever.

"Then princess, will you wait for me?"

Taehyun's eyes widened before he broke out in a wide smile.

"Of course Beomgyu."