HYDRA

My whole body hurts, yesterday I failed a mission and was beaten for hours because of it. "y/n" a man with a low voice sang happily. "no" I begged "please, I'll do better I swear!" I cried hoping he would leave. "Too late my dear, you failed a mission you know what happens" he stated coldly.

 it hurt so much but begging doesn't help, in fact nothing helps. what's the point? I will probably die soon any way. with the way they are treating me, I haven't eaten in days, whenever I sleep I get terrible nightmares and I'm probably slowly bleeding out internally anyway. so whats the point of fighting any more?

 "GET UP" he yelled grabbing me by the hair and pulling me down a hall turning to go down different halls every few minutes. we entered a big room and he put me in a chair strapping my arms and legs down. suddenly over the speaker a man spoke. "code red we are under attack all men to your positions" the man that was in front of me groaned unstrapped me "and that was going to be so much fun" he muttered to himself as he pulled me back to my cell threw me in and as he was shutting the door he shot me "we have to get rid of all the witnesses. no heart feelings" he said with a wicked grin on his  face. he slammed the door and left me to die.

"ow ow ow ow ow ow" I repeated in-between breaths "ughhh" I groaned in pain why me? the door flew open as a man in red white and blue kneeled down. I was barley awake, laying on the floor, tears streaming down my face when the man touched his ear "has anyone found someone alive?" what was he talking about?

"I found a girl" he stated. I did my best to stay awake "hey, we are gonna get you out of here, just stay awake" he said picking me up, but the pain was too much and I let my eyes shut.