You took a step back, surprised from their sudden shouting, rolling your eyes at their over energetic personalities. You bent over to pick up your book when you heard Chifuyu start talking again, a slight frown appearing on your face at his words.

"Our team isn't as weak as you think, so don't go trying to do things alone."

Everyone's head snapped in the direction of the window, hearing someone shout for the first division captain, your eyes widening slightly at the familiar voice.

Takemichi moved over to the window, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion at the sight of someone in a Toman uniform, asking him to come down.

"Takemichi, I don't think you should go." You said, eyes meeting with Sanzu's for a brief second before you hid behind the curtain, locking eyes with Takemichi who only shook his head in return.

"I'm sure it's fine."

You watched from the window as Takemichi and the others went down the stairs and out of the apartment building, stopping right in front of the car. Sanzu knocked on the door, saying something you couldn't hear before the window started to roll down, revealing the fifth division captain, Mutou Yasuhiro.

"Mucho..." You whispered to yourself, eyebrows knitting together in confusion, watching Sanzu open the door allowing Mucho to step out of the car. From the corner of your eye you could see other fifth division members appear and take hold of Chifuyu and Takemichi's friends, their shouts doing no good as they were only ignored.

"Hanagaki." Mucho said, waiting for the perfect moment when Takemichi would turn his head before punching his square across the face. The smaller blonde male's body flew backwards, having no time to react before Mucho marched over towards his body, picking him up by the front of his shirt and punching him again. "Keeping secrets is not allowed in Toman, right?!" Mucho asked, continuing to beat Takemichi until he was barely clinging onto consciousness. Mucho threw Takemichi's body to the ground near Sanzu, telling him to put the blonde male into the car before getting in himself.

Sanzu nodded his head, shoving Takemichi into the trunk, about to climb in on the other side of the car he paused, eyes glancing up at the window he had seen you in before. He could see the curious yet angry look you had directed towards Mucho, but that look didn't seem to go away as the two of you locked eyes. He softly sighed out before getting in the car next to Mucho, his head hanging low as the car drove off, leaving the other fifth division members to slowly disperse, leaving Chifuyu and Takemichi's friends on the sidewalk outside.

You wasted no time before running down the stairs to the others, helping each of them get up and checking for any major injuries.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Yamagishi yelled out, "Did Takemichi just get kidnapped?!!"

"You guys stay here... I'm going to go after them." You whispered, eyes glancing in the direction you saw the car drive off towards, having somewhat of an idea on where they would be heading.

"Wait! Y/N, you can't go alone!" Chifuyu said, grabbing hold of your wrist to stop you, the other's nodding their heads in agreement.

"No, you guys need to stay here. This isn't something I'm going to argue about, I'm not willing to risk your guys' lives. So... Just stay here, I'll be back with Takemichi."

~

The sun was currently going down, the sky becoming dark as you searched around the warehouse. Walking around the back you came face to face with two blonde males sitting on a pile of trash, their arms taped to their bodies.

Takemichi heaved in short breaths as he tried to deal with the immense amount of pain he was feeling, fresh blood still flowing out of his nose and down his face.

Next to Takemichi sat Inui, who remained silent, his head slowly looking up at the sound of footsteps approaching the two. His eyes widening at the sight of you crouching down in front of him, pulling a pocket knife out of your jacket pocket you began to work at the tape wrapped around him.

"Y/N..." Inui breathed out, his head tilted up to glance at your face as you tried to focus on freeing him from his confinement and not how awkward this was for you.

"Hi... Seishu." You whispered, cutting through the last bit of tape before standing up and backing away from the blonde male.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Takemichi croaked out, he tried to tilt his head up to look at you but failed when it fell back down onto the trash bag he had been using as a pillow, groaning out in pain.

"Yeah, it's me." You moved over to your friend, quickly undoing his bindings before helping him up to his feet. "Come on, we need to get out of here." Takemichi nodded his head, letting Inui hop on his back as he followed behind you.

"I'm sorry..." Inui said, breaking the ongoing silence between you three, his head hung over Takemichi's shoulder as he would occasionally glance at you. "I couldn't do anything... I couldn't protect Koko."

"It's alright Inui, they won't kill Koko. Tenjiku only wants Koko to recreate the brutal generation." Takemichi tried to reassure Inui, "I... I misunderstood you guys, I thought you were working with Tenjiku or some other irredeemable bastards. But... You guys helped me out, Koko sacrificed himself for us, you two are good people. You guys are my friends."

You silently fell behind the two, listening in on their conversation as you stared down at the pocket knife you had yet to put back into your pocket.

Flicking the blade open, you could just barely see the glint of your reflection staring right back at you, blood splashing across the blade and onto your hands as you stared down with wide eyes.

The faces of three certain men appearing behind your reflection, their faces twisted into ones of pure pleasure before instantly switching to ones of pain.

Their faces slowly begin to melt, leaving them to moan and groan your name, whispering singular words into your ears.

Monster.

Pathetic.

Weak.

Coward.

Your bottom lip began to tremble, eyes watering as their melting corpses got closer and closer until you could feel their hands on your back. Your breath quickened, feeling your heart rate rise as you had froze in your spot, earning the attention of the two boys walking ahead of you.

"Y/N?" You put the blade away, your eyes snapping up to meet Takemichi's. "You coming?" He asked, worried look crossed across his face at your panicked expression.

"W-What?" You looked around to find yourself outside of the old bike shop you used to visit as a child.

"This is me and Koko's hideout..." Inui said, his voice soft as he began to unlock the door, pushing it open he allowed Takemichi and you to walk in first. Walking past the scarred blonde he could see your body trembling in fear, though he was unsure what you could possibly be scared of at the moment.

Once inside the old shop, Inui had dug around, looking for the first aid kit which was put up for occasions like this. Setting in on the middle of the floor, Takemichi and Inui took a seat around it, both getting to work on patching themselves up as you took a seat in the far corner, curling up into a ball as you stared at the wall, ignoring everything else happening in the room.

"I have a reason why I wanted to revive the Black Dragons." Inui started, breaking the silence after the both had finished treating their wounds. "Koko, he's always been with me wherever I go. Even when I'm such a useless person, he's always there to support me, and because of that, I would die for Koko." Inui suddenly leaned down, bowing in his position towards Takemichi. "And I too, entrust my life with you. Please carry on the Black Dragons, Hanagaki! Please become the 11th generation Black Dragons president!!"

"H-Huh?!" Takemichi's body jolted back in shock, staring down at Inui's bowing form in surprise.

"Hanagaki, please save Koko... Please, save us..."

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺