This time I mean it.

Eda can't believe what she just heard, Selin is pregnant. She had to find out the truth and went straight to Selin to ask. Selin smirked her usual arrogant smirk and confirmed the pregnancy. Eda thought her worst nightmare had already happened when Serkan returned after missing for 2 months hand in hand with Selin, but this was much worse and much more painful. This was something she could not and would not fight against, a child needs both of its parents and she would not stand in the way of that. She knew exactly how it felt not to have your parents in your life and that it effects you every single day.
Eda leaves Selin, tears streaming down her face. She knows what she has to do next but is terrified to do it. She heads straight to Serkan with one question on her mind. Her heart is aching as she ponders over what he may say.
Eda arrives in their joint office and closes the door. Serkan smiles at her, her favorite lop sided smile and greets her with a kiss. Eda pulls away and Serkan looks at her questionably. He asks her what is wrong and sees that her eyes are filled with tears. He has her sit down and questions her once again, "hayatim what in the world is going on, did something happen, did someone say something to upset you, tell me and I will make them pay." Eda wipes away her tears, stands up and looks Serkan directly in the eyes and says " yes someone did say something to hurt me but I think what you say to me next will hurt me more than anything that anyone has ever done before." Serkan is stunned and his mouth is agape in confusion, " Eda what do you mean, I would be never hurt you intentionally" she glares at him and he corrects himself quickly " I know I have in the past but that is over now, we are together and have vowed to let no one come between us ever again, so no I am not going to hurt you. Eda why in the world would you think that? I love you, Bebek with my heart and soul and I know you love me the same. Why are you saying such nonsense? Tell me?"
Eda nods her head in agreement and says "you are right I do love you with everything that I have and am. You are my breath,my heart and my soul." Serkan interrupts and says " I feel the same. We are going to marry and have the family we always wanted, so why are you crying? We are beginning our happily ever after." Eda sobs and laughs at the same time, which was odd to Serkan who was beyond confused at this point. Eda grabs his hands and tells him Selin is pregnant Serkan, she is having your child, you will start a family but not with me, with Selin." "How do you know this Eda, did Selin tell you this? You believe her?" Eda notices that Serkan does not say it's impossible and she knows right then and there that it is. She pulls her hands away and takes 2 steps back. Serkan pleads with Eda to stay and listen to him. She turns, anger flares in her deep brown eyes, eyes he loves to get lost in, but now they remind him of the Eda he first met at the university.
Serkan fumbles with his words and tells her " Eda, I am so sorry for all that I have done to you. I have hurt you to many times I know and you have such a big, caring, loving heart that you forgave me each time. I love you so much for that as well as a million other things. I didn't want you to know because I knew what it would do to you, Bebek please believe me I was lost and without memories of you or us and thought you were manipulating me to take over my company and Selin used that to her advantage and came onto me. I responded and kissed her, we ended up sleeping together. I felt horrible afterwards and slept on the couch from that day forward. I used protection Eda I swear I did. I don't know why Selin is saying that she is pregnant with my child, it can't be you are going to be the mother of my children Eda no one else. After my memories returned and I realized why I felt the way I felt afterwards I couldn't tell you that I betrayed you and our love in the worst possible way, I just couldn't add that to the pain you were already suffering from. I will tell Selin that I want a paternity test, I will not be with Selin even if it is my baby. I LOVE YOU, EDA YILDIZ and nothing will change that fact." Serkan has tears running down his face as he is telling Eda his most hurtful truth, he knows that if the tables were turned he would be devastated. He hopes her forgiving heart can do it one more time. He can't believe he cheated on Eda, his star, his every breath, his heart. He looks at Eda, her face is covered in tears, her body is shaking. He knows that she is going to faint. He approaches her and she steps away from him and puts out her hands to stop him from coming closer. Serkan panics; he can see the life leave her eyes. He refuses to let her go and moved her hands away and reaches for her again. What happens next, shocks him; Eda slaps him as hard as she can. She tells him " when we first met I told you I hated you, then I really didn't I was just angry about my scholarship. It is different now, now after all you have said and done to me. How you have hurt me over and over again and many times it was intentional. You let others, especially "your closest and oldest friend, Selin" belittle and hurt me repeatedly and did nothing about it. You lied to me, led me on, broke my heart, left me on our wedding day and came back with that Bitch hell bent to destroy me and now you tell me you slept with that snake, you made love to her? You have completely obliterated my heart, I can't get past this, I told you I was the only one to touch you and you said the same; I kept my word you didn't. And now you are going to have a baby with her, she always told me that you and her had a history that you would never forget, an unbreakable bond and you know what she was right! You wanted her in the beginning of our "relationship" and now you have her for life. Tell me Serkan was this while you were shacked up in a cabin in the woods or after you returned home and "saw" me for the first time?" Serkan lowers his head and she has her answer, he had "met" her, saw her tears and heard about their great love story, seen photos and had others tell him and still chose to sleep with Selin. She feels her heart shatter on the floor at that very moment and knows it's done, they are completely over. " Serkan you know about my parents and how I grew up feeling alone without them, I will not do that to another child, it hurts to much so I am going to say this and it is the truth this time, I HATE YOU SERKAN BOLAT, GO LIFE YOUR LIFE WITH SELIN AND YOUR CHILD!! I hope we never see each other again. You have hurt me and humiliated me in front of everyone and now you expect me to sit back while she parades around pregnant with your baby. I gave up my dream for you and what I got in return is a two timing, back stabbing son of a bitch who thinks the world revolves around him. You told me that you didn't deserve me nor my tears well guess what, YOU WERE RIGHT. I hate you for hurting me but I hate me more for allowing it to happen. You blinded me and I was in awe of you. I fell for you wholeheartedly and for what? To be left at the altar, lied to and cheated on! I am done with all of this, you can have my shares of the company, hell give it all to Selin for all I care. This time I really want you to forget about me and our memories; I will try my best to forget as well. Goodbye and good riddance, Serkan BOLAT.
Eda storms out, Serkan screams at her to stop and pleads with her to stay and tells her how sorry he is and how much he loves her. The entire office is alert and looking around wondering what is happening, their bosses were finally happy and getting married so what could have changed? Serkan falls to the floor, yelling for Eda, Engin runs up to him and tries to lift him up while asking him what happened, where is Eda going and why was she crying? Serkan looks at Engin through tear filled eyes and said " Selin is pregnant, Engin, Selin is pregnant with my child and she told Eda, I couldn't tell her I slept with Selin it only happened once and I felt horrible afterwards and now I know why. I can't have a child with Selin, Engin, Eda is supposed to be the mother of my children. What have I done, Engin my fairy truly hates me. What do I do now? I hate Selin so much." Engin is speechless and takes a second to gather his thoughts. He helps Serkan to stand up, glares at him and says " there is nothing you can do, you made your bed " literally " and now you must lie in it. You are my best friend but honestly I am disgusted with you right now." And he walks away. Melo overhears the entire conversation and comes up to Serkan, slaps him on the other cheek and tells him " I believed in love because of you and Dada, I saw it and felt it. I knew it was real even when you were faking it. I supported her when she never gave up on you when you went missing. But now, you betrayed my best friend with a conniving snake in the grass and I hate you for it. I quit!!" Ceren comes up to Serkan and tells him that she quits too. All the employees of the company heard what he said and are looking at him with condemning eyes or eyes full of hate. Serkan can't believe this is happening to him, his life is over now. What is he supposed to do?
Serkan leaves the office and heads straight for Selin's house. He stands at the door and just as he is ready to knock he overhears Selin laughing with someone about how Eda would not be a problem any longer and Serkan would finally be hers as he should have always been. He hears Selin tell who he now knows as Deniz that now was the perfect time to "comfort" Eda and console her, and convince her that he is the one that loves her and is what's best for her. Selin tells Deniz, I know I am carrying your child but you don't want it with me, you want it with Eda so we'll just keep pretending as if Serkan is the father and he will be mine and Eda will be yours and we will all be happy. Serkan cannot believe what he has heard, but honestly he can it's Selin and she has done nothing but lie and manipulate since Eda came into the picture; he just never wanted to believe it before. He knocks on the door, prepared to let Selin have it and send her away forever. Selin opens the door and smiles widely at Serkan, knowing he is now hers and will stay with her due to the child. She says "Serkan I am so glad you stopped by I have some wonderful news to tell you, I am pregnant Serkan we are having a baby, I can't believe it, I thought we were careful but I guess it was just meant to be." Serkan is dumbfounded, who the hell was this person and when did she become so damn evil. He covers Selin's hand with his and in his calmest tone says Wow Selin, it's hard to believe what you just told me especially since I overheard every fucking word you just said to Deniz. I can't believe you would do this to me but to do this to your own child? You are sick and need help. I want you gone from Turkey, I don't care where you go, I don't want to know JUST LEAVE AND STAY OUT OF MY LIFE. Selin smirks and says" fine but now that Eda knows we slept together she will never want to be with you again. You cheated Serkan and Eda won't forgive that like she has everything else. I can stay and we can be together and raise this baby as ours now that you are truly alone, what do you think? Selin is hysterically laughing by this time. Serkan looks at her and is astounded at her audacity. He yells at her " I hate every moment that I ever spent with you, before Eda and especially after. I gave you a free pass to be a bitch because you were my friend. I believed what you told me about Eda because we were close all our lives. But hear me out, I have never loved you, sleeping with you was my robot self and it was the act only there was no feeling other than disgust with myself afterwards. Whether Eda forgives me or not, I will never be with you. You and Deniz can go to hell; I just hope that having a child changes you Selin and you can be the person I knew once upon a time long ago. Goodbye Selin and never contact me or my family or friends ever again. Do not step foot in my company, you are not welcome."
Serkan races to Eda, he wants to tell her the baby is not his and assure her that she will be the only mother to his children. He wants to apologize as many times as it takes for her to forgive him so they can move forward. He is willing to go as slow as she wants as long as they are together. He feels a little lighter after telling Selin off and finding out that the baby was not his. He arrives at Eda's house and runs up the stairs, beats on the door until he hears it open. Eda opens the door, her eyes red and puffy from crying continuously. She sees that it is Serkan at the door and tries to slam it shut but he pushes it open and his way inside the house. He sees the gifts and keepsakes from him along with all their pictures packed in a box. His heart jumps at the sight for a moment.
Eda yells "what do you want Serkan, what the hell else could you possibly have to say after today? Huh? What you want me to babysit your and Selin's baby, is that it? Come to push the knife in a little bit further? Whatever brought you here, I don't want to hear it so leave and don't ever come back. Serkan is silently crying as he watches Eda and hears her words. He comes closer, he is compelled to touch her, to comfort her because he can't stand to see her upset. Eda shoves him away and glares at him telling him " you will not touch me, I am disgusted to know that you kissed my lips and touched me after you had been with her. I want to rip my skin off, I took the hottest shower possible to rid myself of you and her. You know what though, I can't figure out how to get the images out of my head. When I close my eyes I see you with her, kissing her, touching her and it's at those moments that I wish I could lose my memory; erase you from my life like you did. "
Serkan is devastated to hear Eda's words. His voice is low when he says " Eda, I know an apology is not enough for what I did. I truly regret it and am disgusted with myself. I can only say that I was not in my right frame of mind and I made a terrible mistake. It was robotic and nothing like what we have experienced. It was sex and not making love Eda, I have only ever made love to you. I hate myself for everything I have said and done to you. I can't explain my actions nor excuse them for there is no explanation or excuse for the pain that I caused you. I love you Eda with every breath I take, with every beat of my heart and more than there are stars in the sky. I have only ever loved you! I will do anything and everything that you ask except to leave you Eda, that I cannot do and won't do. I can't let you go even though you have every right to do so. I will be wherever you are, for the rest of my life.Eda screams "no Serkan you will be there for your child, you will not abandon your child like your parents did to you, I know you won't and I don't want you too. So just let me go and go and be with your soon-to-be family. You wanted her in the beginning and now you have her so just leave, please?"
"Eda, I never wanted her, not for one second. She was convenient because she was there. When you came into my life, every other woman ceased to exist to me. I went to talk to Selin before coming here. I wanted to tell her that I didn't believe that the baby was mine and that I wanted a paternity test. I planned to tell her that if the baby was mine, I would only coparent with her. Her in her home and me and you in mine. I wanted to tell her that with all that she has done; I would probably take her to court and take the child from her and never see her again. But I never said that Eda and you know why? Because when I was to knock on her door I overheard her and Deniz talking about him being the father but making us believe it was me so that each of them could have us. Deniz is in love with you Eda and he was playing this game with Selin the entire time. They tried to trick us and had no problem doing this to an innocent child. Eda is stunned by Deniz not Selin, that bitch will try anything to have Serkan. But it doesn't change the fact that Serkan knew their story, saw pictures of their love and slept with Selin. That was a slap in the face and said so much to Eda. So much that Serkan could so easily erase her and then have Selin in his bed. She has to let him go and live her life. Her heart is broken beyond repair and she must put herself first this time. She looks at Serkan and says " Serkan our story is over, you rewrote the ending. I am leaving and you nor anyone else can or will stop me this time. GOODBYE SERKAN BOLAT.