Part 20

So lets begin

Susheela was ready in a red short dress.. Till her thighs.. After so long she was going to have a candle night date with her hubby..

She wore the beautiful pendent..

Misha was playing with her lipstick

Susheela - Aw.. My cutie loved it.. But mom ko ye use karna hai.. Please give it back..

Misha takes it back and nodded in no

Susheela - please return it baby..

Misha was trying to open it.. And Susheela grabs it in a moments and applied it perfectly in one stroke..

Misha touched her lips.. Looks at her face..

Susheela - you want it.. Okay.. She take out the lip balm and gently applied it on her pink lips ..she loved it.. Misha looked it to the mirror her little lips were gosling....
She claps in joy..

Susheela picks her.. And makes her sleep.. Misha slept on her shoulder... When Pramod came inside and looks at her lady.. She was looking so desirable..

Susheela makes her lay in her cradle.. And covered her properly with the blanket..

Pramod - let's go..

Susheela - a.. Yeah.. She looks at misha again and left the room..
They went to the garden area.. It so beautifully decorated with.. Her favorite flowers.. And lightings

He takes her to the table where the dinner was arranged..

They enjoyed the glass of wine with a lovely dinner talking about there relation love and more..

They completed the there dinner.. Now it's time for some dance..

The beautiful romantic song was played.. And they danced beautifully... He smooches on her hands softly..

After this.. They sat together.. Her head was on his shoulder..

Pramod - i am feeling so great after long..

Susheela - yes.. We had a moment after very long..

Pramod - we can have it again.. As he said.. She kissed his lips.. He grabs get waist.. She kept her hand on the shoulder.. He pulled her more closer.. Making it deeper.. They break the kiss for a while.. And went to there room.. She lays on the bed.. And claims on her kissing her neck.. He
Suddenly starts sucking it harder..
She moans his name.. He removed her steps steps.. And unhooked the last one too.. She closed her eyes in pleasure when she felt his lips on her chest.. After removing there rest of the clothes... Soon they begin there love making.. She moans his name harder.. He didn't stopped nor she want to.. After 4 hours they were found in each other's embrace..
Her head was resting on his chest... While he was caressing her back..

Suddenly they woke up with a jerk..

Susheela - why is she crying now..

She takes her into her arms.. She checks her diaper.. No it was not full.. She must be hungry.. She rubs her back..

Pramod takes her.. And tried to make her calm till then Susheela goes to kitchen and brings warm milk..
She brought milk.. Misha drinks it and finally after finishing the bottle in 15 mins they made her sleep again.. She was about to make her lay into the cradle. But she was holding her hairs. And doesn't wants to leave her..

She takes her to the bed and makes her lay between them

Pramod kissed her soft cheeks..
And she slept.. When she finally slept with out disturbing her.. They lay by Joining there hands in between..
Misha turned to Pramod and kept her one leg in his chest.. And another hand on his face.. He opened his eyes and admired his princess sleeping this way.. He kept his hand around her and.. And the family slept

Promo - property

Vote - 45

Thank you 😊