Chapter 1: Waiting for You

"Street music is not proper music, I did not raise you to turn away from playing piano and violin." Toya's father said in a stern voice.

"Street music is MY passion, and my dream is to surpass RAD WEEKEND, why can't you understand I want to have street music? I don't want to go back to classical music!" Toya Aoyagi replied angrily. He then proceeds to stomp to his room slamming the door.

"Ugh.... I should probably spend the night at Akito's..." Toya then proceeds to get his prepacked bag with his the things he needs inside, clothes including his uniform and pajamas, and toothbrush. He then proceeds to grab his phone to text Akito while opening the window to leave his house quietly.

Toya 10:48 PM
Hey I'm coming over to your house
Akito 10:49 PM
Got in another fight with your father bro?
Toya 10:49 PM
Yeah...
Akito 10:50 PM
I'll be waiting for you then partner

The young red-headed boy sat on his bed biting his lip as he's worried about his boyfriend. They've been dating for a while and only some people know that the are together like his sister Ena, and the other squad members. Falling back on the bed he closes his eyes and thinks back a bit before they first got together....

Kohane: "Give us the signal, hold up the mic
Right now, we're fluttering
Kohane + An: Along with the tailwind
An: Here comes the chance!"
Miku: "Time to dive hater!"

Toya + Akito: "Now, we've decided to restart for the first time
Just saying 'I want to be like you' is all you need, right?"
Kohane: "Not knowing the reason why"
An: "Not needing the reason why"
All: "We enjoy the joys of immorality!"

Toya + Akito: "Now, we've decided to restart and burst out
Just saying 'I want to be like you' is all you need, right?"
Kohane: "Let that groovy sound beat,"
An: "Let us hear that heartbeat"
All: "Since there's no time to just stand still"

Toya + Akito: "With the tailwind blowing
Alright, we keep going forward without looking back."

Soon after the squad headed backstage after finishing the song, RAD DOGS. "We sounded great tonight didn't we?" An said with a cheerful tone, "If we keep this up we'll be able to surpass RAD WEEKEND in no time! Let's go greet the guests out Kohane." The shorter blonde haired individual looks at An with awe and nods with excitement shortly after following the taller black haired individual. 

Akito looked at Toya just as the blue haired was about to collapse from exhaustion and hugged the individual and carried him to the men's dressing room bridal style. Just when Akito's beloved lover was about to pass out he dug into Toya's bag to find his medicine only to find the container empty and rushed to his own bag to grab the medicine he had in case his partner ran out. He then grabbed his water bottle and lightly put the tablet in the blue haired's mouth poured some water in his mouth. At this point, Toya lost conciousness.

He then texted in the groupchat that they were going home.

VIVID BAD SQUAD GROUP CHAT
Akito 11:48 PM
Toya and I are heading home you guys good?
Kohane 11:48 PM
We'll stay for a bit to clean up then!
An 11:49 PM
Yeah we're good cya
Akito 11:50 PM
Cya at practice then

The young red-headed boy then carried the taller one piggyback style back to his house while carrying both bags. When they arrive they go inside the house, it was a simple two-story house with the living room straight ahead and the kitchen to the right, Akito takes off both their shoes and leaves it messily on the floor, then he carries Toya to second floor and goes to his room. Placing him gently on the bed he covers him gently with the blanket.