THE DRAMATIC DINNER.

The Malfoys, Potters, Weasleys and the Zabinis were all getting ready for the big reveal dinner, they all are designed in designer and most of their outfit's where from Hermione's store and some designer brands like channel, Gucci, Prada to name a few.

so this was the plan: Hermione, Draco and the kids go down first for a normal dinner then after a few minuets Draco will say that he has announcement and get everyone's attention and then break the news in his own way(which he stubbornly refuses to disclose)

 and then cue the dramatic music(not really unless you want to, but keep in mind that its a high class hotel.)the Malfoys(Draco's parents)The Potters, Weasleys and the Zabinis open the door dramatically(i swear the Slytherins plan all this-- opp wait ima Slytherin, ok ill stop) and walk in, and then we take it from there

so lets start the dramatic dinner

at dinner

the Malfoys and grangers were having dinner and a few minutes later Draco clinks his glass to get everyone's attention

Draco- ok family i have an announcement

*everyone intensely listening

Draco- so you all know how Chloe told you all that i am engaged to her, well i need to say something about that .

"IT'S  ALL  A  LIE ".     

DUN DUN DUN  (ok i'll stop for real this time)

Family(except the secret Malfoy's and Hermione's parents  of course)- WHAT!

Chloe- wha-what to you mean Draco, but you went along with it and all and you even hugged me and i even meet your parents.

Draco- well i am going to explain all your questions one by one

Draco- ok to answer your first question, what do i mean when i say that this is all a lie?

well this was all a plan that was set up by my wife and some of our friends had a part of it.

now your second question, why did i go along with her plan and your act?

well, you see, i just wanted to bust you out of your world of fantasies that will never happen, if it were not my wife.

third question, why i hugged you?

well , WOMEN, YOU hugged me, not vice versa, and i intend to take a shower in bleach after this reunion.

and your final question, why did my parents meet you?

they really were not here for you, instead they were here for me, his daughter-in-law , and grandchildren.

and for the question that is roaming everyone's mind

 WHO IS MY WIFE?

Chloe- probably some, old, ugly, poor gold digging whore

Draco- firstly, DO NOT INSULT MY WIFE IN FRONT OF ME, and second, she is the exact opposite as you described, she a young, beautiful, good looking Rich, strong women.

and her name is

"HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER, well now known as Malfoy of course".

Mean family- WHAT!

 Draco- what you want wedding proof, ok then

Mean family- huh?

Draco- WELL GUYS COME ON IN

*all their friends come in

Chloe- O.M.G THATS HARRY POTTER

bea- AND RONALD WEASLEY

Chloe and bea- AND BLAISE ZABINI

*HAHA CLIFHANGER

*status- edited