Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴏғ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴅᴅʏ ʙᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴜɢ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ

J.m POV

- standing at staring at fvckin toy, my eyes were burning, out of jealousy. My wife got a present from her mf Best Friend.

- and she doesn't let it go it stays between us. Because of that thing I can't touch her.

- because she hugs it and falls asleep! Why can't I be this close to her, or maybe she doesn't want me.

Author POV

- he turns as he heard the door open he was you coming out of the bathroom.

Y/n: "good night bear."

- you came towards him and pulled his cheek softly.

Jimin: "was that for me or- never mind."

- rolls his eyes as he sees you getting in bed covering yourself with the blanket, he makes a disgusted face and then you look at him.

Y/n: "Can you turn off the lights and get in bed."

- he rolls his eyes when you hugged Teddy. He turns off the light and lays down beside you.

- he looks at his side and feels lonely. He turns to the other side and sighs,

- He misses you,

- you both got married two months ago. It was a forced marriage, but you handled him so well that he started liking you.

- you both used to cuddle and give each other head kisses.

- he turns his back on you and tries to sleep. But he couldn't. After a few minutes, he sits up on the bed.

- you open your eyes and held his arm. He turns his head at your side and your smile.

Y/n: "are you okay?."

Jimin: "hmm."

- he hummed and you sit up on the bed, you scoot closer to him and try to put your head on his cheek.

Y/n: "what happened-."

- he grabbed your hand and pissed it away, his eyes were dark and cold.

Jimin: "I said nothing, go to sleep."

- you nodded your head and lay back down. Covering yourself.

Next Day

Y/n POV

-  as I stepped out of my shared bedroom I saw Jimin looking down at his lap, I knew there was something wrong.

- but I didn't know if I should ask him, he's a sweet guy yet cold, he has pushed me away a few times.

- that makes me think maybe he's not interested, so I don't should ask him, but he looks sad.

- he looks up and sees me standing in front of him. He taps on his lap, does he want him to sit on his lap?.

Author POV

- you sat down on his lap and he hugs you, your cheeks glowing red.

Y/n: “are you okay Jimin?.”

Jimin: “I’m okay.”

- you wrapped your arms around him as you were worried.

Y/n: “hey Jimin? What up with you?.”

- you cup his cheek and made him look at you.

Y/n: “what happened Jimin?.”

Jimin: “Nothing.”

- he makes you sit on the couch and stood up and walked out of the house.

- you frowned, in confusion. You heard him starting his car, you looked outside the window and saw him drive away.