Chifuyu: Hey" Mike please don't be mad,I will tell them to not take Take away from you okay? *Gives him snacks*

Yea that's how his look like-

After that the dog drags the cat away from them...

Chifuyu: Sorry about him.He's really protective with Take...

Mikey: Okay...So you already gave them a name huh?

Baji: Yea...We found those two with bruises at roadside.It's really hard to handle Mike.Luckily Chifuyu know how to handle him,he's the only dog in here...As for Take,he really easy one to handle so don't worry...

Kakucho: So you mean...

Kazutora: Yup,If you wanna take Take,you have to take Mike too....Or else he will went berserk.

Chifuyu: And as for Mike,it's gonna be easy to handle if Take by his side.So don't separate them or else you wanna see your house like rubbish cause he will went berserk and throw a tantrum...But you can calm him down with snacks or give Take back to him.He loves sleep so it shouldnt be much problems to give him to you guys...

Mikey: Are you okay with it,Takemichy?

Takemichi: "Yeah,it shouldn't be a problem!Atleast Take has a friend to play with.0w0"

Mikey: Alright,then..

Ran: Let's go pay it.. *Holds props for those pets*

After they done buying it,they send some man to take those two and their props to the base.They went for dinner and about to go to their car and go back but suddendly Takemichi stops...

Kakucho: What's the matter,Mitchy?

Guards: Stop,right there!

They saw some guards chasing a man'?' that running away that wears a black cloak/hoodie...Suddendly he's bumping to Sanzu and fell to the ground...His'?' head cover was opened and Sanzu eyes widened to see his'?' face with blood in his'?' head....

Sanzu: Senju!?What....?

Senju: Haru-ni?.....

Some guards about to catch Senju,luckily Takemichi covers her and give a high kick that send the guard flying..

Just imagine it XD (Mama Take-)

The others:
Wow- OoO

Senju: Take-san?

Takemichi: *Stands infront of her with a dark glare and the others guarding Takemichi while Sanzu with Senju still shockening....*

Some guards want to attack Takemichi,suddendly Mikey kicks them.

Mikey: Who do you think you are to touch our queen? *gives them a dark glare*

Kakucho: *does the same glare*

Some guards: Give us that man'?' and that woman! Or else we'll kill you guys!

Ran: Well they have some nerves to againts us,right Rin Rin?~

Rindou: Don't call me that and yes,they do want to die today...

After that they beating those guards....

The guard: Tch-We will come back!Just wait! *runs away*

Rindou: Tch- they lucky were didn't brought any weapons...

Ran: Well atleast we broke some of their bones today~

Suddendly Takemichi clutching Sanzu clothes makes their head turning to her...They saw she's crying while holding Senju unconscious..

Sanzu: *starts panicking and take Senju and went to their car while making a phone call*

Kakucho: Looks like he knows him'?'...

Mikey: Let's head back

They head to their car... *btw Takeomi was waiting for them in the car while smoking*

Takeomi: *Suddendly hearing someone get in the car and sat beside him* Alright,what did you do this time Haru- *eyes widened*

SanzuL Just shut up and hurry up drive us to the base! I already call a private doctor to treat her...She's losing too much blood!

The others get in the car and Takeomi drives them to the base...

Sanzu: Ran can you give me some bandage?

Ran: Here *give to him from the backseat*

Rindou: So,who's him?Looks like you know him..

Sanzu: *Just ignore Rindou's question while covers Senju's head with bandage to stop the bleeding,...*

Mikey: ...... 

Kakucho: *Holds Takemichi bcuz she's sleeping and pats her head*

Takeomi: We will tell you guys later...

Alright that's all for now,It's 2 a.m and I need my sleep...Sorry for late upload bcuz I have some problems to take care off and Sayonara! Hope you guys have a good night/day!