How You met

HOW YOU MET THEM!

Gon:

Your cousin lived in whale island so you decide to visit him the first time! As you got there, you couldn't find where he's house is and ended up in this nice, lovely house.
     You knocked to see this boy with black hair and green on the tips of in, he's hair is spikes! he have this nice warm brown eyes. I asked for detections from him where (Cousins name)'s house is if he knew.

Killua :

You were greeted by 'Tonpa' at the hunter exam, he offered you a can. You take the can and drank it till its last drop. 'Hey Tonpa, you have more juice?' asked a boy holding a can.
    Our eyes met. He have blue midnight eyes but not as dark. I smiled and him and waved my hand to him. He blushed and looked away.

Kurapika :

You were a new bodyguard of Neon. The first person you met is Kurapika.
      He has blonde hair, grey eyes perfect smile. He only greeted me. He also don't want to tell he's name, I don't know why. But soon after, i got he's name and we became close.

Leorio :

It was a normal day at the library, you were trying to find a book. You looked over to one of the chairs and table near the shelf and found a dude reading a book as if he's learning something.

Hisoka :

You were walking around just seeing this new city you will be living at called 'YorkNew' You can use nen, ten, ren, and many more (let's just say i forgot almost all of those🧑‍🦯).
      You were wearing shorts and a crop top because you started at the evening and now it's night, you thought it will be hot ay evening so you wear something a little open.
       You could feel like someone is watching you. And just as your about to look back, a clown is standing infront of you asking for you number in a pervert-

Let me give you an example:

- Hi dear~ can i get your number?~ *Add a Hisoka freaky smirk*

Illumi :

You were an assassin and had a mission. It was to kill this person called -Jajagkhie-  As you got to Jajag's office, you saw another man. It was Illumi Zoldyck.
       We both ran to each other and starts to fight without a single sound and not even making Jajag's hair move a single hair strand.

Chrollo :

All i could say is you got kidnapped and saw him first.

Feitan :

You were robbing a diamond, an expensive one.
      You saw another thief trying to steal the diamond. You both ended up fighting and no one gets the diamond.
       He was cute as you think. It's better to bring something home then bringing nothing right? You ask for he's number ofc.

Kite :

It was raining, it was night, it was cold. You were walking into a forest until you saw a couple of dogs nearby. You had some food left so you wanted to give them some but a voice comes out of nowhere after you feed them

'.. thank you for taking care of them while i'm gone'

Then both of you two meet.

Meruem :

The king is bored himself so he wanted to find someone who is good at chest game. And your the one.

Shalnark :

Your sister is Shizuku, you were fine with that but what's more fine is one of her friend.
      You got invited to their base since Shalnark insisted. When you land your eye on him.You know it. HE IS THE ONE. Soon after you both just run around the base and chase each other, acting like kids