Chp. 0 - The start of the story

Author's P.O.V

It was just a normal day at the Coffee Bloom café, Iris just finished decorating the café like she usually does every morning. She turned on the lights, cleaned the café and started up the coffee machines. That was when a certain barista entered the café using the back door that Iris just opened, Iris turned around with a smile, "Sherry! Good morning, is Mia coming yet?" Iris said to the barista who's name is Sherry, "Yep, Mia is coming" she replied, not even a second later another barista entered the café, "Good morning! Iris are the books here yet?" Mia said, "The books are already here, they're just at the back. Can you arrange the new books to the bookshelves?" Iris asked Mia, "Sure thing!" Mia exclaimed seemingly happy, "You can go prepare some stuff in the kitchen if you want, I'll go open the entrance to the café." Iris said walking towards the entrance, "Alright!" Sherry replied walking towards the kitchen happily. Iris opened the entrance to the café and flipped the sign hanging on the door it wrote 'open' , she then went on to help Mia with arranging the new books on the bookshelves at the corner of the café. After an hour or so someone came in the café. They looked around, seemingly astonished by how the café was decorated. Iris then noticed them standing there looking around the café in awe, then she walked up to them. She then led them to the table near by they then sat down on the seat, Iris then gave them the menu.

Iris: Welcome to Coffee Bloom café, I'm Iris.

Sherry: I'm Sherry

Mia: and I'm Mia

Iris: What would you like to order?

Reader: [ your reply ]

Sherry: Oh, any recommendations? I would recommend our newest desert, it's called 'My part of the world' it took a lot of time and effort to perfect its taste. It contains a tablespoon of new found friendship, a hint of mischief, some mystery and a sprinkle of adventure. It would go well with a cup of our hazelnut coffee, which contains some sweet childhood memories, a hint of adventure and finally a sprinkle of friendship that lasted for years to come.

Mia: It would also go well with one of our new shipped in books.

Sherry: Reading one of the books while eating, is kind of what most our regular costumer's do.

Iris: and would you two let me take their order now?

Mia: Oh right, I'll just go back to arranging the books.

Sherry: and I'll go make the dessert.

Iris: sorry for the inconvenience, my friends are always like that..

Reader: [ your reply ]

Iris: The dessert would go well with a cup of our hazelnut coffee, it's called 'Emotional mix' which contains some sweet childhood memories, a hint of adventure and finally a sprinkle of friendship that lasted for years to come.

Reader: [ your reply ]

Iris: You would like that? Alright, would the coffee be a medium or large?

Reader: [ your reply ]

Iris: Okay, would it be iced or?

Reader: [ your reply ]

Iris: Nice choice. Would you like to hear the story behind the name of our new dessert and our hazelnut coffee?

Reader: [ your reply ]

Iris: Well, a certain (h/c) person told me the story, they are a regular. They would always come here to buy a few cups of coffee or to buy some pastries for themselves and their friends. Well it all started when...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T.B.C

A/n: I got this inspiration from || MatchaLatte_Here || from YouTube, you should go check out her channel, she makes amazing videos.

Signing off,

- Author-chan