Gentleman wolf

Saturday night, everyone gather in the hall. Everyone wear smart suits and beautiful dresses. Eli was searching for Aesop. He say he would be at the organ but he wasn't there. He walk outside and saw Aesop was talking with Ganji and Anne. Aesop wave at Eli. Eli walk up to him. "I been looking for you. The party is about to start and we want your music dear,". Aesop nod his head. He wave to Ganji and Anne before follow Eli enter the hall. When they enter, Aesop's eyes look at a man who was playing with Memory and Robbie. It was Joseph or his skin name is Moonlight Gentleman. Aesop walk up to him and hug his tail. Moonlight shock and look at him.

Moonlight: Mon Cheri, you startle me.

Aesop: ermmm so soft.

Moonlight: hey, *pull his tail away* c'mon I get you to your organ

Aesop: can I hug your tail first?

Moonlight: later okay?

Aesop: awww...

Moonlight: *hold his hand* after you play the organ, I let you hug my tail okay?

Aesop: *eyes sparkled* thank you!!

Eli: Aesop~ come here

Aesop: coming~ *walk to Eli* this organ decorate so beautiful. *sat on the chair* hehe~ *start playing*

Eli: *kiss his cheek* I get you some drink okay

Aesop: okay~

Antonio: I'll join you Aesop *play his violin*

Aesop: *look at him and nod*

The party begin, everyone were pair and dancing together. Aesop look at Eli. Eli was dancing with Fiona. He smile and focus back playing the organ. Mary came up to Aesop. "Aesop dear, you should reat now. You already play so long. Let me replace you okay?". Aesop shook his head. "Its okay. I'm still okay to play,". Mary chuckle and call someone. The person lift Aesop up from his chair. Aesop look at ther person. It was Bi'an. Bi'an bring Aesop to Moonlight. Moonlight was sitting alone at the back of the hall. "Why you bring him here?" Ask Moonlight. Bi'an put Aesop on Moonlight's lap. "He needs to rest, he been played for an hour without eating or drink. Eli was dancing so he kinda forgot I guess," Explain Bi'an. Moonlight nod his head. Bi'an left them.

Aesop: why you alone?

Moonlight: well... *point behind him*

Aesop: *look* Memory and Robbie already asleep?

Moonlight: they dance, play and eat a lot today. They got tired and they ask me company them. They laid on the mattress so don't worry.

Aesop: *hug him*

Memory: mama?

Aesop: Memory? You awake?

Memory: *nod* I heard your voice so I wake up. Robbie awake too

Robbie: *hug Aesop*

Aesop: hehehe. You kids want to do something?

Memory: actually we had a surprise for mama and papa Moonlight

Moonlight: a surprise?

Aesop: what is it?

Robbie: come with us

Moonlight: okay. You can walk Mon Cheri?

Aesop: yes I do~

Memory and Robbie bring Aesop and Moonlight to the garden next to the hall. Aesop and Moonlight were shock seeing a tent with lights and had a small camp fire. Memory and Robbie pull Aesop's hand and lead him to the tent.

 Memory and Robbie pull Aesop's hand and lead him to the tent

"This is beautiful Memory,Robbie. Since when you guys did this?" Ask Aesop and sat on the bed. Moonlight sat on the ground. Memory sit beside Aesop while Robbie sit on Moonlight's lap. "We done it since morning. Uncle Percy and Uncle Leo help us," explain Robbie. Aesop nod his head. Memory bring some cake and biscuits for them. They talk and laugh together until midnight. Moonlight leaning on the bed while Aesop lean on his body. Memory sleep beside Moonlight while Robbie was hugging Aesop. "So cute they do this for us,"say Moonlight. Aesop nod for agreement.

Aesop: I wonder is the ball is over

Moonlight: i don't know...Eli maybe drunk again...haish that man I don't understand him.

Aesop: I sometimes don't understand him either but its okay. I'm okay with it

Moonlight: liar. You think I can't read your mind?

Aesop: sorry...

Moonlight: hurmm...I already warn you *pat his head*

Aesop: I know but I thought if I give him second change he will change but instead... I don't see the changes in him. I do love him but somehow I can't see if he love me or not...unlike you and the rest, you guys truely love me, take care of me, protect me and even make sure me and my baby are fine...He...just let go of it... I don't know why...

Moonlight: want me to go talk with him tomorrow?

Aesop: okay then. Tell me okay?

Moonlight: I will. Well I guess we should sleep. *change into a big grey wolf*

Aesop:oh my god....

(Just imagine this Moonlight in wolf form)

Moonlight: *lick his cheek*

Aesop: *hug him* so soft...night Moonlight

Moonlight: goodnight Mon Cheri

Aesop: *went to sleep*

Moonlight: *howls*

Back at the ball party, everyone were shock hearing the howl except for Naib. Naib knew that howl came from so he secretly walk out from the hall. He went to the garden. He see Moonlight, Aesop, Memory and Robbie in the tent. He walk in. "Aesop...is he okay?" Ask Naib. Moonlight told him everything what Aesop tell him. Naib growl. He was mad. Very mad at Eli. He didn't take care of Aesop properly.

Moonlight: hurmmm...

Naib: take care of him. I'm gonna take care of Eli

Moonlight: *nod*