Kk- U looked so funny. Ur gol matol face looked like a red bowling ball. Gusse mein laal ho jaati hai tu.

He didn't hear anything. He walked out of the washroom n didnt see her outside. He started walking towards her room.

He heard her call sunny n he turned behind. As he turned teju splashed an entire jug of water on him.

Kk-?Wtf teju.

Teju- U deserve it. Next time u joke like this toh u see..

Kk- Tu toh gayi.

He ran behind her as she ran towards the other room.

He caught her from behind. Kissed her neck n shoulder. As he kissed her she froze.
Her  mind body n soul ached to feel him. N finally when he did she just froze.
He smirked at the effect he had on her.

Kk- U fucking bitch. Now u r going to pay.

Teju- In anyway u want.

Kk -Anyway??

He asked kissing her neck while slowly moving his hands ahead tracing her bra.

Teju-Hmmmm

Kk Flipped her. She immediately closed her eyes. Kk always found it endearing how this girl would still blush n close her eyes when he got close to her.

Kk- Baadmein bolna nahi it was too much.

He said kissing besides her lips n bit her ears gently.
His hands slowly entered her top.

She leaned in to kiss him but he didnt let her.

Kk-Kisses anywhere but here today.

Teju- Sunnyyy.. 1 kiss.

Kk- Nope.

She finally opened her eyes n looked at him. His hair wet from the water. Droplets sliding down his neck. Aahhh his neck she thought. There was something about his neck n collarbone. Without wasting a moment she removed his tshirt n kissed his neck.

Licking the droplets n giving him bites all over. She moved lower to his collarbone n chest.
Her fingers traced his fakira tattoo while her mouth didnt leave his neck.

He arched back. He wanted to take her right then n there. But he was enjoying this too much.

Teju pushed him a lil towards the wall.

As he touched the wall she pulled his hair roughly n started kissing him all over his chest.  Her other hand slid down to his denims.

She unbuckled his belt. Kks eyes were shut. Feeling every moment. Feeling her devouring him. Its was not only his but her desire for him was insatiable too.

She removed his belt.

Teju- So Mr Kundrra u won't let me kiss haan??

Kk- Hmmm...

She kissed his neck. She went near him. He could feel her breath. He could feel her scent.
She licked the outline of his lips.

Teju- Ye toh allowed hai na. I didnt kiss u.

He couldnt take it any longer n pushed her hands away n took her in his arms.

He lifted her n took her to the bed. It was her guest bedroom. It had a vintage bed with 4 pods on side n drapes hanging from side.

He hovered over her. Kissing her neck he lifted her top n removed it.

Teju- Not so fast Mr Kundrra.

Kk was leaning in to grab her when she rolled on the side n he fell on the bed flat face.