Chishiya: Prove it 🍋

(Disclaimer this one shot is not mine)

Real Author:poetrieshouse

Summary: A comment of yours makes Chishiya jealous

Warnings: Thigh riding, teasing, manhandling, jealousy, slight choking, dirty talk, praise, mention of cheating and niragi. not proof read and probably poorly written, i’m new at smut okay

To say you were sexually frustrated would be an understandable. It had been a while since you and Chishiya spent any time together, due to him being busy with his plan for stealing the cards, as well as keeping up with his duties that came with being an executive. There had been an influx of newcomers   at the Beach, which meant more meetings and less time with Chishiya.

Today however was a day off. Neither you or Chishiya had any games to play since your visas were still good for two more, and you didn’t tell Chishiya this of course but you had specifically asked Hatter if  he’d be so gracious enough to let you have a day  with your boyfriend. Hatter agreed, and laughed       at you a bit, as he could clearly tell why you asked.

You were practically bouncing in place when you asked, your exposed legs instinctively squeezing together as you imagined the activities you and Chishiya would get to to… You blushed upon the realization that you were being so obvious and thanked the older man, before you scurried off to   the direction of where you last saw your boyfriend.

You found him in your shared room, where he sat at the table tinkering with his homemade taser. His hair was pulled back, strands of it falling in his face as he concentrated on his work. His usual hoodie was off, replaced by the random t shirt he wore to bed most nights. God, the sight of him alone, not even doing anything or looking particularly special, had made the heat in between your legs hit you at full force.

Fuck, you wanted him so bad. Wanted to feel his skin on yours, his lips on your neck as he lefts hickey after hickey. Biting your lip as your thoughts got dirtier and dirtier, you wished nothing more for than your needs to be fulfilled as you imagined those strong hands of his all over your body.

Bouncing over to him playfully, you wrapped your arms around him as you pressed kisses on his cheek and neck. “Y/n,” Chishiya’s voice in a questioning tone. You just hummed in question, lips still attached to his neck as you worked on leaving red marks.

The blond male sighed, putting down his tools turning the chair around. He used his now free hands to gently grab your face, his brown eyes staring into yours. The look on his face was serious, as it always was, but his eyes… there was a mischievous glint.

“Chishiya,” you whined upon his silence and stare. He quirked a brow, “yes?” he inquired cheekily. You licked your lips, finding them dry all of a sudden as you waited for them to be painted with his taste. “I need you,” you whined yet again.

Chishiya smirked at your neediness. “What is it do you need?” He asked, the devilish look on his face growing as he took in the way your thighs clenched together and shook. Chishiya knew exactly what you needed, he always did.

You rolled your eyes at his games, knowing he was playing hard to get. Impatiently you started to fidget where you stood, feeling heat rising all over your body the longer you anticipated him. His hands that had once been cupping your cheeks, were now all over your body. Rubbing, stroking, grabbing….

You couldn’t help the noises that left you, as he continued to paw at you teasingly. “Fuck, Shiya, please.” You moaned, the male smirking. “You still haven’t told me what you need, y/n.” Chishiya countered, hands stopping to rest upon your thighs.