Chapter 5

Keyiondre POV

Adriana is the best girlfriend I could ever ask for she's beautiful and proper she got everything I always wanted I know I just met her and already fucked her but I'm not that guy that's gonna treat her like shit and by the way she told me about her life about her parents died and how her dad sister boyfriend would rape her all the time that makes me wanna care for her and love her even more I want adriana to have my baby's I would never disrespect Adriana in any type of way,I don't know but Adriana just give me a vibe that nobody ever gave me she makes me feel some type of way but anyways im going to surprise Adriana imma take her on the best date tonight that she would never forget I wanna be her first and only boyfriend that she would go with.

"Baby get ready tonight I'm going to bring you somewhere special"Say K kissing me on my forehead

"OK bae but where"

"It's a surprise"Say K smiling

"Ok bae"

Before I got ready I called up my main Rasheeda cause I didn't hit her up in a long ass I had to tell her and keyiondre when I tell Rasheeda she's going to go crazy.

Rasheeda POV

I was laying in bed when my phone went off,I reached over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand I looked at my caller ID and see that it's my girl Adriana and answer.

Phone Convo

"Hey girl"Say R

"Oh my gosh R you're not gonna believe what happen to me"

"Why not I always believe you lemme stop girl what happen"Say R laughing

"Well you know how Keyiondre and I was hanging out on my birthday,I was telling about Dre and my parents and how I wanted to move out he was telling about his life and then we kissed then he asked me do I want to move in with him and I said yes and when I moved in with him the next day he was feeling all over me and shit and then we fucked.

"Wait what?!I can't believe you let him have some..yo must really like this boy you sworn up and down that you would wait until you got married"Say R

"I know but R Keyiondre is different I'm happy he was my first boyfriend"

"I hope he was worth it"Say R

"What's wrong with you R you don't sound happy for me??"

"I am I'm just shocked you gave it up so quickly"says R

"It's not like I slept with him on the first night we got to know each other first"Snaps A

"Look I'm sorry that came out wrong you're like a big sister to me I just don't want nothing to happen to you"Says R

"I love that you care for me but I can handle it by myself I'm a big girl now I can take care of myself but the real reason I was calling you was to tell you that I move in with Keyiondre but girl I didn't see you in a long time you wanna meet up at Big L's"

"Yeah sure what time but you want me to pick you up though "Says R

"Yeah at 3 cause I'm going somewhere with Keyiondre tonight"

"Alright I'll be there boo"Says R

End Of Convo

After getting off the phone with R I went to take a 20 minute shower.

I walked back to my bedroom and over to the stereo cutting on the music to Trey Songs I absolutely adore his voice.I dried off before my putting my lotion on Then my black lace underwear and bra set .

I put on a pair of True Religion jeans,a White tank top,my dark blue prada tennis and my jean jacket after I got dressed,I pulled my hair into a nice and neat big bun I got my phone and lock the house