Chapter Twenty-One ♥

♥ Purple ♥ ~Justin Bieber

Chapter Twenty-one

Jenny’s POV:

We brought the twins home to Calabasas about a week ago. I love the new house. Justin did really well with decorating and picking things out. I just put them down to go to nap. It’s about twelve in the afternoon. I went to mine and Justin’s room to change into decent clothes because Bella and Lexie were coming to see the babies. I put on my tight black V-Neck, white ripped SKINNY jeans, and my black pumps. I kept my hair in a messy-cute bun and put on some light natural make up. I smiled. I felt pretty again. I felt like me again.

The girls got there just when Jason started to cry. I ran to the door and answered it. “Hey guys.” I said quickly then began to run upstairs. They shut the door and followed me. I picked up my baby and rocked him a bit. He stopped crying and I smiled.

“Super mom already?” Bells asked me smirking.

“I have to be.” I said smiling down at my son. She nodded and walked over to Andrews crib.

“They’re beautiful.” She whispered.

“Thanks Bells wanna hold one?” her eyes widened. I giggled and went to hand her Jason.

“I can’t what if I drop him. I’ll hold him when he’s like four and it won’t faze him.” I let out a chuckle. Instead I handed him to Lexie who was very eager to hold him.

“Jenny he is so cute. Can I take him home.” I laughed at her.

“Nope sorry Lex. You’re gonna have to have your own.”

“That’s not fair. You have two” she winked at me.

“Your weird.”

“Of course she is. So when does Justin get home we want to take you out!” Bella chimed in.

“He gets home at…” I pulled out my phone. It was now one so he would be home in an hour. “Two.” I smiled at her.

“Ok good.” I smiled at her. I picked Andrew up and we walked down stairs to the den.

“Your house is huge.” Lexie said in awe.

“I know. I told Justin it was much, but then he reminded me he was ‘Justin Bieber’ and he can have a house that is much.” I said shaking my head. We put the boys in their Basinets and then began to watch TV. About two hours passed and Justin still wasn’t home.

“Girls could you watch the boys. I’m going to go call Justin.” They nodded at me and I went to the billiards room. The phone didn’t even ring it went straight to voicemail. I called scooter and he told me Justin had left two hours ago. I frowned. He still wasn’t home.

“Guys, J left the studio two hours ago and his phone is off.” I said worried.

“Don’t worry Jen. I’m sure he stopped to chill with someone.” Bella said.

I shook my head. “He would have called me. He always calls when he’s gonna be late.”

“Well maybe his phone died.” Lex added.

“Maybe.” I said plopping in the couch.

Just then the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door to see my mom and Ryan Good. “Mom?” I asked confused.

“Well hello to you too.” She said smiling and giving me a hug.

“Hey Goodie.” I said to Ryan.

“Hey Girl.” He said hugging me. I really think that something is going on between them.

“You guys are dating aren’t you?” I asked. They just smiled and my mom blushed. That was awkward. “Alright then.” I said moving aside so they could come in.