The God Killer's Past

Start from the beginning

The Destroyer responds with a curt nod, making the Earthling smirk.

Y/n: Then I'll make that power mine as well, and perhaps I could combine it with Ultra Instinct.

Ag/n speaks up, however, interrupting the Earthling's thoughts.

Ag/n: Y/n... To do that would be impossible, because those two powers contradict one another.

Y/n: Aw, really? So I can't become the strongest?

K/n: Actually, there is a way...

Y/n: Huh? There is?

K/n: It's only theoretical, but I suppose that's better than you commiting suicide via power increase... If D/n and I give up our... Shall we say, afterlives? It's hard to determine just what it is, however... We can give our powers to you and it would be as if you had two separate entities within you, this you should be able to achieve the power.

Y/n: That's not so bad...

D/n: What he's failed to tell you is... If this doesn't work, not only will we cease to exist, even within your soul and mind, but you too will die.

Ag/n: That's why I'll do it too.

Y/n: Wha...? No way, I can't ask that of you guys!

D/n: But it'll be okay. We've lived, come and gone. It's about time we did something, really. And you can be the best warrior you always set out to be.

Y/n: But...

He sighs in defeat.

Y/n: I guess I really can't stop you all so... Thank you, I will remember this... And... Goodbye.

The Destroyer, Kai, and Angel, all nod before their physical forms seemingly meld down into pure energy that flow into Y/n, who then begins to power up in reality.

Beerus: This power...!

Whis: Y/n...?

The God and Angel look over at Y/n, who now had the silver hair of Ultra Instinct with purple bangs, much like Vegeta's Ultra Ego, with silver eyebrows and purple eyes with silver irises.

Y/n: Nah, I think this requires a proper name... How about ULTRA Y/n?

Beerus: How impressive... How were you able to pull that ability off?

Y/n: I had some help.

Beerus: Alright... Then how about a spar, hm? Let's see how strong ULTRA Y/n really is!

Y/n: You're on!

The two get into battle stances and Y/n rushes at Beerus, who was surprised by his speed, but still throws the first punch, however, the attack never lands as Y/n disappears and reappears next to the Destroyer before kicking him away.

Y/n: Heh, I toldja I'd be a lot tougher during our rematch!

Beerus smirks and powers up.

Beerus: Indeed you did! Now get ready!

He launches a barrage of Ki blasts, which Y/n tried to dodge, however he was hit by the last few, which scratched him up a bit.

Y/n: My turn!

He Instant Transmissions next to Beerus before throwing a punch, which Beerus blocks, before going for a kick, which Beerus also blocks.

Beerus: Tch, I didn't expect to have to try this hard...

Y/n smirks and jumps back as a Kamehameha wave from behind sends Beerus rocketing into the atmosphere of his planet. After a moment, Beerus powers up again and destroyed the Kamehameha wave.