꧁ Chapter 28 ꧂

Akiko POV:
Hanging out with the rainbow six was fun, but you still felt slightly out of place with them being "the rainbow six". So you kind of felt like you didn't belong, but they didn't make you feel that way. The rainbow six were all super nice, especially as you got to know them. I should've been asleep a while ago. Dinner had came and gone with nothing too big happening. I miss you Mom, you always knew what to do. Feeling disoriented, you take out your phone and text Kokona.

Akiko: Hey, actually I've been thinking about your offer to be in the school play. I'd like to audition.

You sit there for a second. Why did I think I would get a response this late at night? She's probably asleep right now.

Kokona: Great! Meet me at drama club tomorrow morning so we can talk about it more. See you tomorrow! 😁

Huh, she actually did respond. You put away your phone and go to sleep.

-The Next Morning-

Beep. Beep. Be-, you switch off your alarm. You now walk out of the room, needing to wake up your brothers.
   "It's time to wake up." you say as you poke your head into their rooms. Now you head back to your room, get dressed for school, wash your face, and head downstairs. As you walk into the kitchen you look at your food options. Cereal is fine.
   A few minutes later you hear a certain pair of someones running down the stairs.
    "FIX IT!" Ryoto yells "HEY-" Ryoto's glasses are now in Riku's hands.
    "Now it won't bother you since you can't see." Riku says tauntingly, "How many fingers am I holding up?" Riku holds up his middle finger to Ryoto.
   "I'm visually impaired, not blind, idiot." Ryoto comments slightly sarcastically as he grabs his glass back from Riku.
   "No offense, but can you please be quiet! It's to early to listen you two's bickering."
   Riku rolls his eyes, "Sorryyyyy. Jeez, you're not my mo-"
   Ryoto then punches him in the arm, cutting Riku off. Riku then starts blabbing at Ryoto, most likely losing his original train of thought.
   "Thanks for looking out for us." Ryoto tells you as he glares at Riku. Then the doorbell rings. Now you scold them slightly and tell them to grab a quick breakfast.
    It takes a few minutes to usher them out the door, then you hear a few familiar voices.
   "Geez, what took yo-"
   "Akiko!" Hanakō runs up to you and hugs you. His kid-like nature and cheerfulness is sweet. You wish him good morning and hug him back slightly. Hanakō's smile looks slightly wider. Taro then pulls Hanakō away from you, apologizing at the sudden ambush. Osano, seems to be texting someone. You assume it's his friend you saw the other day, now he puts his phone away and wishes you a quick good morning.

The six of you of make quick time. You made an effort to get to school earlier then usual since you had to stop by the drama club. I guess I should head over there now- Your train of thought it abruptly cut off by yet another familiar voice.
    "Darling! There you are~!" Kizano, of course he came to look for you. He's also dragging a slightly reluctant Kokona behind him. Darling?...
   "Um, hi Kizano." you say to him a tad confused, you assume he would have been done with this joke already.
   "You hangout with Kizano?" you hear several questioning voices ask, and one very confused voice asking, "Who's that, Kiko?" It's Riku. Ryoto makes an unsurprised face and rolls his eyes. He tells Riku who Kizano is, everyone looks at him slightly weirdly. But it's kinda normal for you at this point.
   Kizano buts in again, "Oooo! Is Kiko a nickname for you, Princess? Can I call you Kiko?"
   "Sure, I don't mind-"
   "Can I call you Kiko too?" Hanakō asks excitedly. You give him the same answer you gave Kizano. Kizano then drags you away, saying something about having to get going soon or the two of you will run out of time. You wave goodbye to your friends and brothers as you get dragged away by Kizano, and now kind of by Kokona.

Kizano/Third Person POV:
I cannot believe the audacity of the orange haired peasant! He obviously wanted her to stay but too much of a tsundere to actual say anything. Maybe after I ask Akiko out, I mean Kiko, and she says yes, which she obviously will. I can eventually give him some pointers so he can get a girlfriend, or a boyfriend.

Through Kizano's mental evaluation of the situation, him, Akiko, and Kokona arrive at the Drama Club. Kizano introduces Akiko to the club quickly, and then they rush her off to give her a tour and some info about the club. Kizano starts walking forward to do it himself but Kokona drags him outside.
"What was that for?" he asks her. She looks uncomfortable, he can't figure out why though.
"I just feel like someone's watching us."
"Of course someone is watching us, we are the best club in school." Kokona rolls her eyes at Kizano's statement.
"Not like that, I usually feel it when I'm with Akiko but I thought it was just her brothers looking out for her or somethin-"
"That's probably what's happening right now. Don't be so uptight, Kokona."
"Ugh! Kizano! Get your head out of the clouds! I feel like something bad is going to happen! Yet, you couldn't care less! I don't care if it's about Akiko being here or something else! Ugh!You're just so infuriating sometimes!"
    ...What..?.....I didn't mean to be annoying...Sorry Kokona...

"Kizano?" Akiko poked her head out of the club room. "Are you okay? You've been out here for a while."
"Hm?..Yeah, I'm fine." Kizano comments, "Just thinking."
     Akiko then grabs his hand and pulls him into the club room. "You can think in here, c'mon!"
     Kizano looks at Akiko for a second and then smiles. Maybe she can help me with Kokona, but right now, I'm okay. Now let's get started!

————————————————————
Word Count: 1031
Trying to hurry it up and get more moments with the rivals. Also sorry for the breaks, haven't been as interested in writing lately.
    - Author