Chapter 15 Jasper and Seth

A/N Hello everyone, I'm still on vacation but I just wanted to post something for y'all. Enjoy

It's a beautiful morning in whatever town or country they live in. Seth is in the bathroom taking a shower and Jasper is still sleeping. 6 minutes later Jasper wakes up to be his normal self again."Seth" Jasper called out."I'm in the shower baby" Seth said from the bathroom. Jasper now remember what happened the past couple of days, he likes the pet name that his mate gave to him. Seth comes out of the bathroom to see Jasper back to normal."Your back to normal ah" Seth said drying his hair."Yeah I think, hey what happened to be honest" Jasper said in confusion. Seth explained everything to him and he felt embarrassed that he was like that and such a crybaby."Your not a crybaby Jasper, it's just the potion that Papa gave to you" Seth said as he practically read his mind."Yes I'm am, I couldn't believe I did that, I'm sorry""Sorry" Seth said as he walked towards Jasper lifting his chin up with his fingers."Look at me." Jasper didn't look at him, he felt like crying because Seth is just being nice so he doesn't cry, well it's to late for that. Tears started to pour down his face. He couldn't hold it in anymore."Baby look at me, your not a crybaby it's just emotion. I wouldn't even care if you were a crybaby, because your you and that's why I love you. I imprinted on you for a reason Jasper." Jasper stared at him for about 20 seconds before saying this."You love me""Yes I do, you are very special to me and I die for you just to see you smile and be happy." Jasper started crying more, soon after Seth started crying as well. After about 20 minutes of them crying together Seth fell asleep, Jasper put Seth on his lap stroking his hair. Jasper smiled at his beautiful mate, Jasper was lucky to have such a thoughtful, caring and kind person as his mate. Seth started to move in his sleep so Jasper laid him down on the bed and laid down with putting the cover on them and started cuddling Seth. Seth opened his eyes and looked into Jasper eyes."Sorry did I wake you pup" Jasper said still stroking his hair."No I just wanted to look at you, and if I'm being honest you looked cute as a bottom" Seth said laughing."But you look more hot as one don't you" Jasper said smirking."Shut up" Seth said closing his eyes to go back to sleep. Jasper smiled then drifted off to sleep.

Outside of their door
Alice:"Aww how cute"

Emmett:"I swear to Jasper he better not hurt my nephew/brother in law"

Jacob:"Emmett please keep your voice down dear"

Emmett:"Sorry little brother in law"

Edward:"Why are y'all spying on them anyways"

Rose:"Because it's fun"

Edward:"I hope Jasper kill y'all"

Jacob:"Edward apologies now or your sleeping on the damn couch and I'm locking the bedroom door so you doesn't come in😊"

Edward:"S-Sorry"

Jacob:"Good now I'm going back to sleep"

Jacob leaves from in front of his son and brother in law door back to his room to go back the hell to sleep. Edward scratches his neck because his soon to be fiance is scary as fuck. Everyone else chuckles.