𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: faceless or not?

Start from the beginning

"It's true, the real question is, how didn't you know? He's been standing there this entire time," Y/n chuckled and wiped imaginary tears from his face.

"Stop being so mean to me guys," Tubbo said. "How was I supposed to know?"

"Uhh... I'm right here mate. I haven't exactly been hiding," said Billzo.

"Oh, shove off," Tubbo groaned in annoyance and the others laughed. He went to the couch and sat down with his phone, eyes glued to the screen. A lost cause, really.

"So what do you guys wanna do?" asked Ranboo. The question was directed toward Y/n and Billzo.

"Die."

"Eat children."

Y/n and Billzo stared at each other. Then they fell into a fit of laughter.

"Eat children? Really?" Ranboo asked with a laugh and his voice went really high when he said 'really'.

"Yes, they are full of nutrients and vitamins and stuff," Billzo grinned.

"You're scary man," said Ranboo.

"I think it's a great idea, let's start with Tommy," Y/n suggested.

"Ew, no. I bet he tastes gross. Like mud," Billzo stuck his tongue out in disgust and grimaced.

"Mud? Where?" Tommy asked as he entered the common room through the kitchen. It was nothing but coincidental but it was funny how he appeared just as they started talking about his supposed favourite food. It was such a weird bit he had going on.

The three of them laughed as Tommy stood there with a confused expression.

"What?" He asked and tried on an unsure smile. "What are you laughing at? Is there something on me?" Tommy proceeded to look down at himself to look for the stain or wherever he thought was on him while the others just laughed.

 "What are you laughing at? Is there something on me?" Tommy proceeded to look down at himself to look for the stain or wherever he thought was on him while the others just laughed

twitter !

twitter !

Eryn @ErynStreams • 7m
eros is so dumb

    Eros @Eros_ • 6m
         am not.
         ↳ Eryn @ErynStreams • 5m
              you are
         ↳ Eros @Eros_ • 5m
              i thought you loved me
         ↳ user @userone • 4m
              does this count as love drama?
         ↳ Eros @Eros_ • 3m
              yes
         ↳ Eryn @ErynStreams • 3m
              maybe
         ↳ Eros @Eros_ • 2m
              wdym maybe?? we're literally
              married you buffoon
        ↳ Eryn @ErynStreams • 1m
             HEY! mind your manners, i'm no
             buffoon, you idiot
        ↳ user @usertwo • 36s
             they even bicker with one another
             like an old married couple
        ↳ user @userthree • 12s
             ikr???