NOTE

As all the readers came to know the story contained mature content and is about a girl who loves another girl from the story description and story tags. But I want to clear some things with you all before you all engrossed yourself in reading this book.

As the name of the character and photos of the character suggest this story adapts the name from the show "Madam Sir". But this contains nothing from real life and all the character's photos. Photos are only used for the viewers to assume their physical and facial features and enjoy the story while imagining the characters.

I love the bond between Haseena and Karishma as the soul friends in the show. Love is a small word, I adored them. Here are, names and characters I only use because I am very bad at selecting names. Therefore, you all have to co-operate with it otherwise it's up to you, whether you want to read this story or not, I am not going to select the different names.

This story plot is mine, but yes in some areas you can think that I have read it somewhere. That can happen because I like to read different things and can take the idea from somewhere. So that can happen and I can't help with it because everybody takes ideas from different places.

All these are small notes, one big reason to write this note is that this story also contains a G! P tag in terms of fanfiction which I tried to add in the tag option but Wattpad didn't allow me to do this. So, I am sorry to burst your bubble if anyone has created it.

If someone has a problem with G! P tag. Then I want to tell you one thing this tag is not created by me and I am not only the writer who is going to write this type of story there are a thousandth of stories of this type on Wattpad.

Lastly, I am here only to write my imagination and let people read it. If anyone wants to read the story, I am more than happy but if anyone doesn't want to read this story it's your choice don't spread hate and negative comments because it doesn't go to affect me because I don't like to read comments. You write it and I ignore it, your all hard work got ruined. That's why it's up to you.

I am here only to write imaginations on my terms and no one will be able to stop me except my mood as I am a very lazy and moody writer.