𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

Start from the beginning

...

the conklin twins stood in front of the vanity mirror touching up their makeup for the bonfire. "you ready?" gracie asks after spraying perfume.

she took a step back looking herself over, she was wearing a black mini dress and converse.

"yeah let's go." belly says walking over to the door.

they walk down the hall and stairs quietly trying to not make any noise in hoped that the moms wouldn't notice that they left.

...

walking down to the beach gracie saw people near the bonfire, there were lots of people but they all stayed in their little groups.

"yo, gas station girl. you brought a friend. where you coming from?" the guy said acknowledging gracie.

"another party." belly chuckled.

"sweet. here, take my beer." the guys said extending his arm to pass the beer to belly

"no thanks. i'm okay." belly waved her hand declining.

"so, you got a boyfriend back home?" the boy asks.

"that's none of your business." gracie had enough of the guys bullshit. he obviously looked older and was someone who couldn't get someone their own age.

"steven." belly yells, finding her brother.

"what are you guys doing here? and i'm sorry, what are you guys wearing?" steven walked over with a girl behind him.

"clothes dumbass." gracie said.

"i invited her. who the fuck are you?" the older guy asked.

"i'm their brother. their 15, you pedo." steven said angrily.

"i'm almost 16." belly said. gracie nudged her arm trying to tell her to stop.

"my bad." the guy walks away.

"come on." steven pulls the arms of his sisters.

gracie looked down at his hand that had a strong grip on her arm "let go of me steven." she says.

"what are you doing" belly asks.

steven walks them closer towards the bonfire "you're embarrassing me." belly says.

"i'm embarrassing?" steven asks

the siblings try to push and pull away from each other which brought all the attention towards them but steven pulled too much causing belly to fall to the sand.

everybody ohh'd looking over at belly on the ground. "are you okay?" gracie asks.

but belly didn't notice because her attention was on conrad, who was making out with a girl.

"i thought you hated the red sox's." belly says pointing over to the girl who was wearing a red sox baseball cap.

"who are you?" red sox girl asks.