𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚

summer house
season 1 episode 1

gracie was by susannah's side as they both made some brownies for the movie night

belly walks inside from her night swim. "the brownies are going in." susannah says.

"go put the dvd in." gracie's mom says over her shoulders.

"do we have to watch it happened one night? can't we do something different?" belly suggests.

gracie could tell that belly was upset, she just had no idea why.

"but we always watch it happened one night on the first night."

"well, we could watch the philadelphia story instead." susannah suggests but belly hesitates. "everything okay?"

"yeah. i'm just kind of tired, so i think that i might skip the movie and go to bed." belly says.

"okay, yeah hun sure. we can do the brownies another night." susannah smiled.

belly walks up the stair to their bedroom.

"i'm going to go as well." gracie says going up the stair to their room as well.

...

gracie walked into the room to find belly on her side in bed, sitting down on the bed she asks "bells is everything okay?"

belly flips around to face her sister "tonight, conrad and i were talking by the pool, just the two of us. and it felt different." belly shrugged.

gracie knew about the crush that she had on conrad, she knew even way before belly told her. he was always nice to her and always put aside what he was doing to help her.

"good different?" she asked.

"i don't know. jeremiah and steven came down, and then they all just left and went to this thing on the beach." belly explained.

"jeremiah invited me but i said i wouldn't go, not without you." gracie said.

"well i did talk to this one guy, who asked me to come." belly said.

belly looked down at her phone and at the text between her and taylor "hey i have this crazy idea. do you want to go to the bonfire?" belly smiled.

"yeah let's go." gracie stood up from the bed and went through her clothes to find an outfit.

"taylor said that she gifted me her secret weapon." belly laughed looking through her dufflebag. she took out a light pink mini dress. "that's going to look so good on you belly."