Why is fate so cruel !

Chapter 2

Camila's POV

I looked at them suprised but the only one. I couldn't stop staring at was Harry. I forced my eyes away from his emerald ones and look at Ally.

I promise you Ally is the most sensible person I know and out of all of us I think she was hurt the most. Since I was sitting next to her I squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Niall and her were a couple in high school. But Niall lied a lot. But they were small white lies...well kinda.

Um, one day when she went to the mall she saw him with a girl with Niall having a good time

"Why don't you sit down boys " they did as they were told.

Niall's eyes never leaving ally 's but when I looked at Harry-just like Niall-eyes straight on me and never leaving.

"Well you guys are going to be touring together " Simon said.

"What " we all yelled he shook his head yes thinking we were shocked when in my mind I was saying:

Why is fate so cruel why !!!!!!!???????

"Well you guys are going to be on tour for 1 in-a-half years. Fifth harmony will make one song, and one direction will make one song. Then you guys will have to make three more songs but with each other. Sometimes you will be at the mansion I rented you. But the other time you will be on the tour bus stopping at places performing for your fans " he smiled

" The tour begins on Friday, 3 days away from now you all will fly out to California that's where the house is. " he smiled again.

"Now you guys can get to know each other when you are finished you can go bye guys got some business to do." He said he smiled one more time and walked out.

There was a sickly silence between us.

Until Niall spoke up "Ally, Please you gotta believe me. "

"There is nothing to believe coming from you " she said her voice wavering.

_____________________________
So hey guys second chapter this one wasn't long but I feel it was better than the last chapter...I think...whatever so vote and comment pretty please with singer on top it really makes my day since I rarely get them love you pandas.

...Yeah, I'm calling you guys pandas now bieeeeeeeeeee