Still Can't Believe It !!!

Song : Love me like you do Ellie goulding

Chapter 1

Ally's POV

I can't believe it been 2 year since we won third place in X factor. I know it's not first but it's amazing. It's just UNBELIEVABLE !!!

"Girls Simon says to be at his office at 4:00 " Mila shouted from downstairs.

I looked at my phone the time read

2:30

I sighed and walked to the end of the hallway.I stopped at the top of the stairs and shouted to Camila.

" Mila when exactly when did he call you to tell you this " I shouted downstairs

There was silence.

" Hehe...um...12:00pm yesterday " she laughed nervously.

"Typical Mila " I laughed.

I went into my room and took a shower. After I was done I put on my outfit.

It's black skinny jeans with a white camo with a plain white leather jacket.

Simple black and white I blow dried my hair and left it down.

I put on make-up and put on my blue heels. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs.

When I got there I saw Mani and LoLo were ready.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed enough ingredients to make five simple sandwiches.

When I was finished everyone was downstairs I gave them each a sandwich when I gave Normani a sandwich she looked at it painfully but took it.

Instantly guilt wahsed. Forgot her last boyfriend loved sandwiches.

" Sorry Mani I forgot, I'm real sorry " I apologized.

"It's ok Lee I need to forget him and move on anyway " she sighed.

This had me going back to thinking about my last boyfriend.

Niall Horan.

Two simple words that could make me burst out crying make me vulnerable.

I could feel tears battling to to get out and roll onto my cheeks. But I forced myself not to and just gave Mani a reassuring smile.

We finished our sandwiches it was 3:30.

"We better get going " they all nodded and we got into LoLo's car and she drove to the to uncle Simon's office.

When got there it was 3:56. We got out of the car and walked into the meeting room and sat down in the swivel chairs.

"So what'd you call us for Papa Si " Lauren said interested then again we all were.

"Let me just let the boys come in " he smiled

"What boys ? " Normani asked confused.

"Come on in guys " he shouted and in walked 5 guys. But I stared at the boy with the blond hair. The Irish one. The one who broke my heart

______________________________

So yeah this is my second book I'm getting better writing books I wanted to write about fifth harmony and one direction cause so much people don't so yeah and I hope you enjoy our journey together.

Happy sounds like such a weird word when you say it slowly and think about it welp biiiiereeeeeee.

Love you harmonizers and directioners !!!!!!!!

:-P :-* B-) :-D ;-) O:-) ;-) :-)

Mwah Mwah this was short but next chapter will not disappoint!!!!!!