"awe, you have a baby?"

"not a real baby, i have a cat. though, we've doing some baby talking lately," camille confessed.

"ouu, i like the sound of 'we'. who is he??"

"no one special," camille dragged out her words. she began lightly filling in your eyebrows. another worker came in to grab something.

"he must be special if y'all talking babies." you stated. "what's he like? let me see what he looks like."

"he's sweet, and polite, respectful. he be putting it down at night. he's-"

"basically her husband." the worker in the back finished camille's sentence.

"yes, yes he is. i'll show you what he looks like later. i can't show you right now because i won't stop." camille is in love and her relationship seems inseparable.

camille finished your makeup. out of all the time you've gotten your makeup done, camille was really the best. she was funny, you two were laughing the entire time, and best of all she really slayed your face. the makeup didn't look cakey, nor feel heavy, it was a clean natural look with a purple-ish under tone.

you were feeling yourself in the robe you were given. you snapped some pics and videos to send to your friends or maybe post on your story. until eren walked past. he watched you for sometime, then he felt like he had to be a hater, like usual. "y/n, you gotta take the robe off," eren pleaded.

"it has calvin klein on it" you complained back. "it's not coming up off me." you propped your phone back up.

"we gotta start in less than 15 minutes, well now ten, take the..." eren heavily sighed. "if it makes you feel better, you can keep the robe when the shoot is over." he assured you.

"for real?" light beamed in your eyes, you were crazy excited to keep your robe. "do i also keep the sets??" you peaked under the robe.

"if they fit and you like them, then yea. come on!" eren began walking off to the shoot room. there was a little bit of tude in eren's voice that you didn't like. you became a little annoyed with eren.

"don't be pissy bitch!" you whispered beneath you, behind eren. you took the robe off revealing the black set.

you walked in the room, where bright lights and cameras flashed, a bed was set, and music played loudly. you saw eren freely posing the branded underwear and jeans, he was shirtless. the concept of this shoot was a couple, just a little toxic. you didn't mind it though, you thought it was fun to live in eren's life for a day.

the workers there called you over to stand by eren. "come on y/n, loosen up" eren placed his hand on your hip, seeping his hand under the elastic of your underwear. "relax," he whispered. "look at the camera,"

you relaxed your face and stared at the camera, looking straight at it.
flash!

"yes! beautiful! i want you to look annoyed and push his head, walk off with it too," the camera man directed. you did as told while eren played along. flash!

"eren look at her like you're bored."

"alright, y/n walk off, and eren, you grab her waist, but have more of you finger tips touch her waist,"
flash!

"yes! like that, amazing!"
flash!

after more flicks and flashes the shoot was now over. you and eren sat at a table together looking at the pictures that uploaded from the photographer's, carlos, laptop.

"i really like that one," you pointed at the screen. "you good eren?" you faced eren, waiting for a response.

"huh? i'm good. i'm chilling," eren crossed his arms and manspread. you could tell something was bothering but he wouldn't let out.