Uno

Natalie La Rose
"Natalie Rose! Date prisa y consigue aquí abajo!" Natalie's mother hurried her for the hundredth time this morning. "Bueno, bueno estoy arriba!" She confirmed getting out her big, comfy baby blue bed. Natalie walked into her walk-in closet to decide on what to wear to her first day of public school. She has always went to private school, her parents wanted her and her brother to have a good education. They never had problems with money especially since her dad owned the Apple Company, and her mom was a fashion designer. Natalie has the experience of fame not only from her parents but of Vine. She makes videos of her singing and playing guitar and even prank videos. After 5 minutes if choosing what to wear. She changed into her outfit before going into the bathroom and brushing her teeth, and doing her hair and make-up which was natural since she barely likes it. When she was finished she grabbed her black customized backpack and her gold iPhone 6 before walking downstairs and into the kitchen. "Goodmoring!" She greeted her mother "Morning sweetie" Natalie hit her brother, Daniel, on the back of his head. "Ow" he wined "Mom I know you saw that!" Daniel said before hitting his sister back. "Hey stop! You are both 17 can you act your age?!" Their mother said laughing slightly since she knew the answer. They both muttered a yes before Natalie looked at the time. "Bye!" She said grabbing a granola bar and her keys to her black Camero, her brother getting into his white one and both pulling off to school.
---
"I'll see you later" she told her brother before walking away from him and to the inside of the building. She didn't need to go get her schedule since she had got it last week and even got a tour of the school.
She walked down the hallway, glancing down--with books in arms. She listens to a couple wolf whistles, and ignores them. Fucking public school.
"Is your name Sabado? Cause that ass Gigante." A boy from quite the distance yells.

She giggles. It is a good pick up line after all.
----
"My name is Mr.Brown, and you must be Natalie" the teacher introduced himself. "You can take a seat by Mr. Reynolds." the teacher pointed to a cute asian looking boy. "I'm Carter" the boy introduced himself to Natalie the same voice she heard earlier that made the funny comment. Natalie smiled at the boy before a girl caught her attention. "Hi! I'm Amanda" the bubbly red-head said "Natalie" she smiled. "Can I see your schedule?" The girl asked. Natalie nodded before handing it to her "We have all classes together that means I can show you around!" Amanda squealed. They both started to quite down and focus on the lesson.
---
"You wanna sit with me?" Amanda asked Natalie, her new friend, as they got lunch, Chicken salald, mandarin oranges, and a soda. Amanda guided Natalie over towards the table before she could answer.
Jack Gilinsky
Jack looked up from his phone when Amanda introduced Natalie. He immediately formed a smirk licking his plump pink lips. "Jack!" He interrupted the red head. He then noticed her the girl from earlier. Jack's smirk got bigger of that was even humanly possible. "So Natalie, where are you from?" Eleanor asked. "Canada." Nat nonchalantly answered. "Oh really" Jack questioned "how come i've never seen you around then, I used to lived there." "I lived in Toronto, Canada and went to a private school." "Ah so, I could tell you were pleased with our little conversation this morning?" Jack smirked. Natalie was beginning to become annoyed. She did NOT want to spend the rest of the year with this boy!