who is it?!

Arny left for the ball already. I am just in his room, reading a book. It's about 10pm at night. My stomach grumbles and I decide to walkover to the kitchen and get a snack to eat. I grab some pistachios to eat. After I finish, as I am washing my hands, I hear someone knocking on the front door. It cant be Arny he just left like an hour ago. My heart starts beating fast and I grab my phone front the countertop. I quietly walk to Arny's room again.

I lock myself in his room. And look around to see if there is any other way for this person to get in this room. There isn't thankfully. I sit down with my hands wrapping around my legs. Thankfully there is a bathroom in here just in case. As I am leaning on his bedroom door. I hear the front door opening. Ohh god, who is this person?! I thought this house would have some really high security, but nothings rings. This person must be someone who knows how to break into peoples house without setting off the security things.

I dial Arny's phone number, he doesn't answer so I keep on calling waiting for him to answer. Finally he answers.

"Hello?"

"H-hello, where are you?" I whisper and stutter while saying that.

"I'm at the ball, is there something wrong?" Arny says in a worried tone.

"T-there's uhm someone in your house."

"Listen to me. Where are you?"

"I'm in your room, I locked the door already."

"Okay good, okay I need you to get up from where you are and go to my nightstand. There should be a taser in there. Can you do that for me?"

"Uhmm- okay." I say then get up and get the taser from his nightstand.

"Okay i got the taser."

"Stay with me on the phone, I'm driving back right now. I'm right here okay?"

"Okay" I say then my eyes start to fill with tears.

I hear the guy walking around in the house. What is this guy doing and what does he want??

"Arny he's walking around the house, I hear his footsteps."

"It's okay, remember I'm here with you if anything happens. I called the police already and they should be arriving soon. I'm like 6 minutes away."

The guys footsteps are getting closer and closer to Arnys bedroom. Then he finally reaches the bedroom. He tries to open the door but he cant. The door knob keeps on moving as this guy is trying to open this door. Ohh no! He opens the door.

I silently start to cry.

"Hello are you there??" Arny says.

"Y-yes I am but this guy unlocked the door!!" I say.

The guy opens the door and sees me.

"Ohh hello!" He says in a vicious tone. And grabs me from my arm, getting me to stand up. He has a knife. OMGGG

Him grabbing me by the arm makes me drop my phone, shit! I have the taser in my pocket. The guys grabs me and turns my back and onto his body. Then he puts the knife on my neck.

"Where's the owner of this house?" He asks.

"I-i don't know!" I say in a scared way.

SInce he isn't grabbing my other arm. I slowly use the arm he isn't grabbing and go into my pockets an grab the taser slowly so that he doesn't notice. I turn on the taser and tase him 3 times, which makes him let go of me and he falls onto he floor. I run out of the bedroom.

I run to the front door and open it. Then Arny pulls up, he doesn't he drive up to his usual car spot fully, just halfway and he gets out of the car and runs to me and hugs me.

"Oh my god, are you okay?!!" He says in a very worried tone.

"Yeah I think so." I reply. He opens the passenger door and tells me to get in so I do. He closes my side of the car door and gets in the driver seat and starts to drive.

The police is arriving and Arny pulls out of the driveway and signals to the police that the guy is in the house. Arny starts driving away from the house and tells me how we are going to stay at a hotel for overnight.