𝟎𝟎𝟎. 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 / 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

~~

MIRREN CASTMAN , doesn't exactly have the best reputation at her old school in Florida. From skipping school for the beach, or just struggling to pay attention. it isn't her fault, technically. between untreated ADHD and a short attention span, it isn't exactly easy to finish off her senior year.

when her father lands a new job in the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, she decides to live with him. Her parents have been divorced for 5 years, and Mirren spends most of her life at her mom's house, but this is the moment of fresh starts , love , and small, quiet, boring towns.

-

SUMMER CASTMAN , is the definition of young innocence. she's never had a boyfriend or even kissed anyone. summer tries her hardest to keep her head held high during the move to Hawkins, which she typically does anyways. seeing the best on people is better than immediately seeing the worst , right ?

Between the meeting of a boy named Lucas, who she quickly falls for, a reckless older sister, and a few murders here and there, Summer must find a way to keep her life as perfect as it was before.

-

CLAIRE HOPE , has lived in Hawkins her entire life. from any other perspective, she'd seem like the up and coming queen of Hawkins High, despite her young age. she's a cheerleader, gets great grades, and had a boyfriend before he cheated on her for a "prettier, more mature" cheerleader.

when she meets Max Mayfield, however, things change almost immediately for the young girl. feelings that she didn't know she had arise, along with a monster from another dimension.

-

JAMES MATCHER , is the douche of all douches. being Claire's ex boyfriend, due to the fact that he cheated on her with another cheerleader, he seeks revenge on her for breaking up with him.

no one breaks up with James. no one ruins his reputation.

-

KIE HARRINGTON , was days away from her 18th birthday , before dying at the hands of the Mind Flayer in 85' , right in front of all of her loved ones. To this day , her dearest brother Steve, and her ex girlfriend Nancy still deal with the pain, guilt, and strife over the girl's fate.

starring...

maia mitchell as..
MIRREN CASTMAN

INFO!

AGE: 18 (s4)
NICKNAME(S): ren , vecna's pincushion , mire , bitterness
SEXUALITY: bisexual (male pref)
PRONOUNS: she / her
FAVORITE SONG: (i just) died in your arms - cutting crew
LOVE INTEREST: steve harrington
QUOTE: " steven , don't hate on the cutting crew, when you need to cut your hair ."