bestfriend!draco x sub!reader - draco fucks you while you play mario kart <3

Start from the beginning

This only made him slide deeper and you felt his tip drive into that one overly sensitive spot that normally had you wailing. Your velvety walls sucked him in like they'd been designed just for him, and him only, and when he was content he was all in, he let out a sound that just about had you cumming on the spot.

"That's a good girl," He panted. You glanced at him to see him brush a sweep of hair from his face before he reached down, right towards your chest, grabbing a handful of your breast. He flicked his thumb over your nipple and squeezed ever so slightly, adoring how nice the warm flesh felt in his palms.

Draco had always loved your tits.

He especially loved the way they bounced when he pounded into you. So that's exactly what he started to do. With one balmy hand sliding up your belly, Draco pulled back before maliciously thrusting his hips forward.

Tears pricked the corner of your eyes as you stared at the screen of your switch. Your purple LEDS turned to pink as Draco rocked into you, each stroke just as hard and steady as the last. As long as you can play your games, he'll play his, and that involves having every inch of him in you.

"O-oh god," Your voice shook pathetically. The switch began to tremble a little in your shivering hands, speckles of pink rising to your heated cheeks. Losing control of your mind and body, you began to descend in ranks. You'd gone from first to third place.

"That's it," Draco panted. "Take me just like that— better be making m' proud."

Your breasts were bouncing everywhere.

It was the final lap and Draco snaked his hands around your thighs, lifting them both up to the sides of his waist. He used his grip on you to pound faster into you, causing a high-pitched whimper to tumble from your quivering lips.

"Ah!"

The second the noise slipped out, you bit down hard onto your lip. You kept your eyes on the screen to hide your shyness as Draco stretched you out from the inside. The wet sounds from in between your legs reverberated around the walls, along with the slap of his balls against your skin.

"God— it's so intense—," You whispered, your mouth open and cheeks pink. Your moans were growing louder and Draco drilled only harder. It got to the point you rocked your hips from side to side, trying to wiggle him out. His hips, however, snapped faster and had his pelvis hitting you with every thrust.

"I know, I know," Draco cooed. "You're doing so good, baby— always take me so well."

His praises nearly had your eyes rolling. Draco knew this, so he drove his tip into a spot so nice it had your toes curling. "O-oh!" You squealed, unable to close your mouth as you wailed hard into the air. The switch trembled violently in your hands. He was so deep.

"Yeah? That feel good?" Draco asked, pumping his hips at a steady pace. You nodded frantically, clutching the switch harder, unaware your whines and moans were climbing an octave with every sound you let out.

Draco suddenly slowed his pace and placed both hands either side of your head, hoovering over you like he was before. He managed to roll his hips further forward from this angle, hitting every one of your internal hotspots in a single stride.

"Mm—Mmh!" You whined, your knees bending and toes curling. You'd now descended to sixth place in your round of mario kart, and was heading towards the finish line on your final lap. But the pleasure that buzzed through your ears and slithered down your spine made you nearly oblivious to it.

"That the spot, hm?" Draco asked. "Right in y'pretty belly?"

You gasped for air, nodding. There was a pressure in the pit of your stomach and it began to tense by the second. Your walls began to clench all around him and the pressure hurt in the best way possible— you almost screamed when everything tightened.

"That's it... cum for me, darling." Draco panted.

You couldn't have helped it even if you tried. Every single muscle in your body tensed and reactively pushed on the pressure in your stomach, sending a buzz of electricity through your veins. Your soul, now intertwined with euphoria, felt like it was on cloud nine.

Draco's cock was buried deep within your velvety walls and had you whining to the heavens. The Nintendo switch had dropped flat on your chest by now, your breasts still bouncing ever so slightly. The violent knot in your stomach was long forgotten when it burst and a hot sear of white consumed your vision.

Seconds later, your cunt was still clenching all around Draco's dick. Thick, warm ropes of his own release began to fill you. "Oh god..." you whispered breathlessly, twisting the sheets between your fingers at the feeling of having Draco's cum buried so deep in you.

His entire body relaxed above yours and he leant down to press your foreheads together. "Well... did you win?"

You paled when you remembered what he said, slowly but surely shaking your head.

Draco rolled his lip inwards and bit back a grin. "Well, I suppose I'll have to go heat up our takeout and bring it in here, won't I? Make sure your nice and energised for round two, yeah?"

Oh god.