dom!draco x sub!reader - secret

You were in the Slytherin common room, lounging with the others in your year for the evening. Everyone had their backs resting against the cushions, glasses of firewhiskey in hand, dramatically waving their hands and changing their expressions as they all gossiped with intent.

You, however, sat with your legs hanging over the sides of the couch, and your back pressed against Blaise Zabini's side as you zoned out of the conversation. Draco Malfoy was rambling on about an incident that had happened with Potter that day, making everyone around him laugh countless times.

Despite the fact everyone had their eyes on him, listening to what he had to say, laughing at his witty remarks, you kept quiet and focused on the back of your eyelids. Here and there you could feel Blaise's body jolt against yours when he would laugh at his best friends gossip, but you paid no mind to it.

"And I said to him— hey, is she asleep?" You heard Draco ask, his finger pointed. You didn't realised all heads had now turned to you.

"Must be the lulling sound of your voice." Blaise joked from above you. You couldn't help but snort in amusement, your eyes now in half-slits as you turned your head to gaze at Draco.

"Unfortunately Draco, no one can fall asleep with you around." You said, knowing that he did the exact opposite. No one knew about you and Draco. No one knew he would whisper in your ear every night until you fell asleep, or that in the heat of the moment, he would pull your legs flush around his waist to secure your joint bodies.

You'd chosen to keep it a secret for the time being. Even in your boisterous group of friends, you liked to keep quiet and avoid the centre of attention. If you were publicly labelled as Draco Malfoy's girlfriend, that peaceful lifestyle would change in the blink of an eye.

"How unfortunate." He drawled, about to turn back to Theo, Blaise and Pansy when you stood up. "Hey— where are you going now? I wasn't finished with my story—,"

"I'm only going to get a drink." You rolled your eyes, "Does anyone else want one?"

Blaise rolled his head against the back of the sofa, staring at you from an upside down point of view. "Get another bottle of firewhiskey, we need some refills over here."

"Anything else?" You raised a brow. Everyone muttered a synchronised "No", so you continued across the common room towards the student-bar. It had been charmed so only seventh years could cross into it, that way irresponsible third years didn't come running out with bottle after bottle of rum and whiskey.

You walked around and opened one of the mini-fridges hidden beneath the counter, pulling out a fresh, cold bottle of firewhiskey. Shutting the fridge door after yourself, you popped the cork from the bottle with a pop and made your way back to your group of friends. Blaise automatically raised his glass, so from behind the sofa, you leaned over and filled up his glass.

"Thanks, doll." He said, meanwhile you did the same for Theo. When you moved across to refill Pansy's drink, Blaise spat out half of his drink.

"Woah! Where did virgin Y/N go!"

"Excuse me?" You turned your head to look at him, feeling all eyes on you. Everyone's expression changed as they looked at something across your neck.

"Y/N is that a—," Blaise whispered tauntingly, standing from his seat to come towards you. "Is that a hickey?"

Blaise turned to look at Pansy and Theo whom were still sat down, and automatically gasped on queue with Blaise's signal. Your cheeks flushed at the sudden attention so you quickly swept your hair in front of both sides of your neck.

"No— I burned myself with a curling iron— that's all..." Your voice pitched at least an octave as your nerves revealed themselves. Your innocence and lack of experience with anything was always something your friends teased you for in your group, but recently things had changed, just not to the public eye.