Sight to see ( F)

B/N= brothers name you can change it to a girl tho is you want
Y/N= your name
Your Pov

" B/n! b/n! where are you!?''my troat is sore from calling out to my little brother, I swear you turn your back for one minuet and their gone I began walking faster along the muddy track made for villagers to pass quickly to get from one place to another, even tho it is near the forest where those demons live . My heart began to race at the thoughts of him being eaten by those filthy demons .

I was about to call out to him again but then ,I heard little childish giggles coming form behind a tree two feet in front of me . I was certain that it was b/n so I quietly ran up behind the tree and grabbed him making him scream out of fear flaying his hands and legs around while trying to wiggle out of my grip.

When he heard my laughter of his reaction he stopped moving and began to fake cry saying that I was evil for doing that to him. '' Maybe you should have not ran off, who knows what could have happened '' I said bringing him into a bear hug as I let tears run down the side of my cheeks he then looks up at me with puppy dog eyes and asks '' what would you do if something bad happened to me?''

I stare at him for a while before letting out a sigh '' I would never forgive myself '' I said with a cracking voice . He was about to say something when the grumbling of his stomach interrupted him. Looks like someone's hungry I teased him all he did was frown and looked away while he crossed his arms I then rubbed his head and adjusted him in my arms so it was more comfortable to hold him. We began to walk away without know a certain white haired demon was watching the whole seen .

(Rui's) pov

I stood on my treads a few feet away , seeing him/her hugs his/her brother like that, how she/he cares for him his wants and needs how she/he makes him happy .I- I WANT IT!

R/F = random food
f/f = favourite food

Y/N pov

Finally we reached back to to the village and went to a near by food stand I glanced at b/n in my arms seeing his eyes widen as he stared at the food. ''Y/n I want r/f '' he cheered while raising his fists in the air with a huge smile on his face that always seem to warm my heart. ''I will have f/f please '' I said , the man then gave us our food and we walked to my neighbour's house '' here is your food and remember be a good boy for aunty Lillian'' I said handing him his food and neating up hid hair and clothes.

'' ok I love you '' he said while wrapping his tiny arms around your neck '' I love you too '' I then knocked on the door and it opened to reveal an old woman with slight gray hair she always had a sweet smile on her face b/n let go of my hand a and ran to her hugging her legs .

'' Hello ? my my look how much he has grown '' she says in a sweet voice '' Good evening Aunty I have to go now so please if you don't mind I will be going now '' I said while bowing '' ok dear good bye '' I then turned to walk waving as I leave they then do the same and I hear the door closes .

Time skip btw you were going to by some groceries
The streets we crowed with people and I had gotten knocked down a few times and got some scrapes on my knees and hands from the hard impact with the floor. Eventually I was able to get out of the crowded streets and back on my way to pick up my brother. The little house I could see in the distance as I quickly walk toward the house I can smell a foul smell coming from it *knock knock* no one answered I call out to b/n but no reply.