Chapter 1

⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️Possible Trigger warning - abuse - rape- PTSD ⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️
Please skip flashback if you need too ⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Sighing heavily packing the rest of our stuff up in boxes. Wincing when my new set of bruises and brokenness rock my body.
' Mama?'
Turning around seeing my oldest Freddie who's 3 looking up at me holding his youngest brothers hand Harry who just over a year old.
'Yes baby, what's wrong'
'Dad, can't hurt you anymore can he ?'
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

*****flashback******⛔️⛔️⛔️
Sighing heavily remembering three nights ago, shutting the boys in the their room telling Freddie to lock the door giving him my phone telling him to ring the police. The sickening sound of his fists and belt hitting me over and over. The buckle of his trousers. The ache inside me feeling like i was being broken. Knowing I had endure it just a little longer. Sobbing as he released in me. Trying move away from him. Trying to crawl away, my body in bits. Gasping when the police break through the door.
Hands up!!! Hands up where we can see them!!!!

Looking at him seeing him reach for his gun.
Bang bang bang!!!
'Offender down, I repeat offender down'
**** flash back over****** ⛔️⛔️⛔️
⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Smiling at my boys knowing they'll never be like their father.
Come here my babies
Lifting them both up wincing smiling brushing both of their brown curls back from their heads.
No one is ever going to hurt us again. Okay my loves?
Watching Freddie nodding and Harry just curling up into my chest not understanding.
We're going to go back to where mommy was brought up okay my loves. It's called charming. Mommy has a friend there that can help okay?
Okay mama
It's late babies, let's put you both to sleep ? Mmm?
Rocking Harry kissing his forehead as he doses off putting him in his crib, sighing stroking his curls. Smiling when he scrunches his nose up.
Whispering come on baby let's get you into bed
Stroking Freddie's curls kissing his forehead humming his favourite lullaby. Smiling watching him slowly fall asleep knowing how exhausted he was.
Getting up whispering goodnight my babies, I love you
I love you mama. Smiling hearing Freddie, closing the door slightly so I can hear them if they need me.
Sighing heavily knowing I've been putting off this phone call
Ringing it
Hello?

Hey aunt gem

Baby? I've haven't heard from you in a while ? Are you okay?

Aunt gem, no, no I'm not, I'm coming home.

Baby? What happened?

Sobbing on the phone to her. Telling her everything that I had kept from her about when I left, how I met Cole the boys father not long after. How I had Freddie and Harry. How the abuse started. What happened the other night.

Baby why didn't you ring me? Why didn't you say anything? Oh and those precious boys. I can't wait to spoil them and you. Oh my sweet girl.

I couldn't, when I realised what was happening I needed to get out on my own. I had to be strong enough to get out on my own.

Ohh baby, it's okay now everything's okay. Now I have been looking after the house. You're starting to make your way back here tomorrow baby?

Yeah we are, I just finished packing up the stuff we do have. It's only a couple of boxes and some clothes

Ohh sweetheart, right before you come home then I'm gonna decorate your room and the boys. You still like blue baby? How about the boys? Shall I do a lighter blue or yellow or green for them? Able is Freddie's age so I know roughly what he may like

Aunt gem, trust me, they'll love whatever you do with the room and they'll love you.

Okay baby, get some sleep, I'll see you late tomorrow ? Or the day after baby?

Yeah Aunt Gem, we'll be there tomorrow, night, I love you

Goodnight baby, I love you too

Meanwhile in charming

Gemma sighs heavily putting the phone down standing up checking the time. Lighting a cigarette chewing her lip. Knowing the club was in the clubhouse. Locking up the office and garage walking over, the clubhouse quiet and family only apart chatter from the guys
Hey gem, you alright - tig kissing her cheek and venus kissing her other cheek.
Well sugar you want a drink? Looks like you could use one.
Yeah venus, scotch on the rocks. Hey tig, I wanna discuss something privately with you two. Is Nero here?

Okay doll. I haven't seen him.

Venus getting her drink. All of them claiming a table away from the others talking.

Thanks tiggy, so Ally just rung me.

Ally? Anna's girl?

Yeah

Gemma continued to explain everything ally had said over the phone. The beatings, the rapes, which tig got angry slamming his chair ordering half sack for three shots

So ally is going to straight driving home tomorrow, I want to get the house ready for her so I'm going to need some help setting everything up. Able is Freddie's age so they should get along well.

Gemma, why did she not tell you ?

She said she needed to get her self out of it. She needed to show she was strong which we know she is 100%. I know what she was thinking. She needed to prove it to herself. Question what he made her think.

Venus -That poor sweet girl. Of course me and Alexander will help.  We want to make her room a little safe haven. Plenty of cushions and blankets. Make it cozy.

Tig running his fingers through his hair sighing heavily growling doing another shot.

Tig- she was always so sweet. So was her mom. Anything you need let me know. I'm assuming she's not getting involved with the club ?

Gemma signed nursing her scotch "not yet. I just want her here.  her and the boys settled then I think it's important that she's part of the club. She's gonna need the support."

Tig and venus along with Gemma doing another shot lighting up their cigarettes frowning thinking staring at the table.
Jax thinking smoking his cigarette taking in his mom- watching their conversation thinking what's wrong.

Gemma putting out her cigarette. Her and Venus already agreeing to meet up at 7am sharp to get things done and decorated ready for ally and her boys.
"Okay, venus I'll see you tomorrow morning. Tig don't mention ally and the boys to anyone yet. I just want them to settle first"

Of course gem. I'll be helping too. Let me know
If you need me to get anything else. I think I may have some paint hiding in the garage at home somewhere.

Gemma going around saying bye to everyone. Kissing cheeks. Walking out the clubhouse. Venus and tig holding hands sighing heavily thinking about ally and her boys. Getting up saying goodnight to everyone. Jax asking is everything okay? Lighting up another cigarette.

Yeah jax. Everything's fine. Gemma just needed to talk about something. Get Venus' advice on redecorating. Right jax, we're gonna go to bed. Busy day tomorrow.

Tig slapping jax's back walking to his dorm, asleep as soon as they hits the pillow. Jax thinking about what's up

Authors note****
So this story isn't going to be following the tv series and the character apart from ally and her sons are mine.

So what do you guys think so far ? Let me know! ❤️