𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗢 𝗧𝗢𝗝𝗜

𝗧𝗼𝗷𝗶 is sitting on the floor within arm's reach next to his nine-month-old daughter, who is sitting on a mattress surrounded by toys.

When he no longer hears her little voice blurt out incomprehensible things, he turns around and makes sure she has not put her hands on something dangerous to her health.

Her hands flapping hastily on the floor and the way she pushes her little body forward to reach her brother makes 𝗧𝗼𝗷𝗶 smile unconsciously as he watches her while still seated.

𝗧𝗼𝗷𝗶 passes his attention towards the front door, opened by you and little 𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗶 who has just returned from school.

The child hurriedly takes off his shoes and the sound of his little feet attracts his little sister who crawls to meet him.

Her hands flapping hastily on the floor and the way she pushes her little body forward to reach her brother makes 𝗧𝗼𝗷𝗶 smile unconsciously as he watches her while still seated.

𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗶 reaches her and stands in front of her, and she lifts her head, stopping and flashing a smile with her two little teeth that have come out.

“ Mimi!” her little voice makes 𝗠𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗶 giggle and picks her up from under her armpits as he is wont to do as soon as he sees her.

“ Did you miss me?” he asks her visibly affianced because of the weight he took in his arms, and lays her down on the mat, sitting down afterwards next to her ready to play together.