➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶』▯

Začít od začátku

You deadpanned, recalling how you ended up here in the first place.

It was your first time, and carrying a bunch of foods, especially drinks, while cycling was never fun; and that's how you ended up here.

You should roll up your sleeves because it's too damn hot and your hotness isn't helping, just kidding. Anyway, after removing the helmet from your head, you began carrying the bag containing the foods.

Upon entering the arena, you were able to recognize many of the competing teams, including Eisei, Zeus, Hakuren, Inakuni, Seisho, Outei, and Tonegawa.

The phone which the café provided you, grab it and call the person who will pay the whole thing. You observed the phone, just observing it, as you stood at the sides.

You decided to contact them and leaned against the wall, feeling the rough concrete as you did so. But before you could even call them, you noticed a shadow approaching from the opposite side. You tilted your head in confusion and curiosity and peered at it, only to see nothing.

You know it's stupid to pursue that black thing called shadow, but something was subconsciously compelling you to do so; a sudden urge to follow the small shadow was never normal for everyone.

You take steps to the right and left, following an unknown entity. The ground beneath your feet transforms into grass for a split second before reverting to normal.

Your surroundings turned into scenery; There were beautiful butterflies fluttering around you, the different flowers brushing against your legs, and the magenta-colored sky with cotton candy-like clouds were awe-inspiring.

It was breathtaking.

As you looked around, you saw a woman who was dressed entirely in white. Her hair was dark black and wavy, and when she turned to look at you, you thought her face was the most stunning thing you'd ever seen.

She was comparable to Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty and love.

Her wavy hair swayed with the wind as she smiled, creating the most exotic attraction among all living things, with the exception of you.

In a matter of seconds, your eyes widened in realization, your stomach twisted, your throat caught something, and your face became covered in sweat.

How come you didn't recognize your own mother?

Your foot never betrayed you as you ran and ran to feel your mother, embrace her, and feel at home once more.

But you tripped, and this time it wasn't from something ordinary, like a rock.

It was a hand, no, it was multiple hands, it was a group of black hands.

It dragged you too far away from your mother while you gritted your teeth and struggled to break free from the grasp of the shadow that kept wrapping around your feet, legs, stomach, and the entire body.

"Keep running," you desperately yelled in your head, not because you were losing your cool, but because you needed to go after her so that neither of you would be alone.

Your lips were drawn downwards, and your brows were drawn closer together. You were extending your arms and hands to grab your mother, but she was too close yet too far away.

"Help me," Those were the last words you uttered before the darkness engulfed you and placed a weight on your shoulder.

You've closed your eyes; the sensation of drowning in a deep ocean is already terrifying; how terrifying would it be to drown in your subconscious? Mind? Thoughts? That is so mentally terrifying that the vast majority of people experience it in silence.