Chapter 15

The next day Deku headed to the police station to see Toga. He just had one question for her and after she answered that he could head out to find Shigaraki. Once he arrives he's taken to the room Toga is in.
Deku walks up to her "hey how are you doing?"
Toga looks at him "I'm good but I don't want to stay here"
"Well you don't have a choice"
"I do though I can take the hero offer thing!"
Deku's eyes widened "what? You want to?"
Toga nods "I do well not really but I mostly don't want to be here"
"... I'll be right back"
Deku leaves the room and goes to the room over where the guard watching them is.
The guard looks at him "I heard her the deal is still up she can accept but a hero will have to be with her at all times since she broke out of jail"
Deku nods and heads back over to Toga "good news you can do that"
"Sweet"
"But you need a hero by your side at all times since you broke out of jail"
"Technically I didn't break out of jail I escaped from here"
Deku rolls his eyes "you know what I mean"
Toga laughs "yeah I do"
He sighs "alright well your mom or dad will come and take you home once a guard calls them"
Toga frowns looking away "right I forgot about that part..."
After a while her mother walks into the room.
She walks up to Toga "here I was hoping I would only ever see you in the news come on"
Toga gets up and follows her mother out of the room.

Deku headed to school a while after Toga left. It was third hour by the time he arrived. He went over to his seat next to Dabi who was making something out of clay.
Dabi looks at Deku "there you are, why are you late?"
Deku looks at the bored "I was in the nurse"
Dabi crosses his arms "what for?"
"I'm sorry, did you forget my arm was almost cut off two days ago? The nurse wanted to check it out see how it was healing"
Dabi looks back at his clay "oh yeah I forgot about that"
Deku rolls his eyes and gets up to get some clay. He lied to Dabi but he didn't feel like telling him the truth so he can find out about Toga tomorrow. They were supposed to make a figure of someone who inspires them so Deku was going to make Shigaraki. Shigaraki was the only thing that had inspired him and didn't end badly. Deku sits back next to Dabi and looks at what he's making.
"who are you making?"
Dabi looks at Deku "I'm making a girl in my class her name is Mia she transferred here from UA she inspires me to do thing I never thought I could do"
Deku smirks "so you like her?"
Dabi blushes "and if I do? What's wrong with that?"
"Nothing nothing I just never thought you were into girls"
"I'm not or at least not normally"
"Well good luck with her she was in Bakugo's school so she knows what happened that day"