A Friendly Offer

I was practically dying of boredom here at my lame job at a pizza place, I mean the pizza was good, but that's where the good things end.

I go home finally, and even though I like being home there's not really anything interesting to do there at the moment ...play video games, draw, watch tv... not much else.

I settled for playing some video games, to make myself feel absorbed into another world I guess.

I felt like playing a sort of survival game or a primal one or something, so I kind of found something random alike to that. It was entertaining enough for me, I started wishing I hadn't completed the game so many times before.

I sit there for hours, until I'm interrupted by a knock on the door. I go to answer it but I don't see anyone at the door, in confusion I open the door, and after scanning the area I find a letter on my doorstep. I pick it up and bring it inside, locking my door behind me.

I sit down in my room again with the letter in my hand, setting it aside to read later. I continue playing video games for an hour before I start feeling tired, so I turn of my game and get ready for bed.

When I go to lay down and turn out the lamp on my nightstand, I see the letter on my nightstand. I decided to open it before I sleep, so that I don't forget about it.

I open the letter, which didn't seem to say who it was from, and I see a very confusing typed letter.

Dear <insert name>,

You have been chosen to participate in a large project, due to privacy reasons, we cannot disclose much information, it would ruin the surprise!

You will not be the only one to participate in the project, though you may have an advantage due to your fair knowledge of survival subjects.

Unlike the other participants, we have specialized an offer to give you an advantage when you arrive. Once again we cannot be specific with this information, we ask you to greatly consider our offer.

We will call this a "survivor package".

This package will be delivered to you upon arrival.

There is no price on this offer.

Your package will give you a first day advantage, it will contain a few high level survivor weapons such as an Apprentice Compound Bow with metal arrow ammunition supplied, along with bonus tranq arrows. As for other things, a full set of Hide Armor will be supplied with your package. These are your high advantage items we will provide for you upon arrival, along with a few necessities.

Please sign here to accept our once in a lifetime offer to increase your chances of survival.
__________

Keep this letter with you at all times.

We will see you there survivor!

                                                           -A

"Okay, seriously. What. The. Fuck."

———————————-~~~~~

Yep, here is gonna be a new book! Currently I'm playing ark a lot plus I read an Ark fanfic "Unfit For Survival" I believe it was called, took some inspiration from that amazing book. Since Fjordur is the new map, I figured why not, even though it's not connected to ark lore or whatever, I'm just writing this book for fun I guess 😂

Anyways, lemme know what you think. Cya next chapter!

567 words