𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸

(not edited)

y/ns pov
finn and i step out of the trailer and breathe in the fresh cold air. we start to walk around the base camp trying to find something or someone to entertain us.

"you wanna listen to some music?" finn asks extending the left wire of his headphones towards me. i take it and place it in my ear.
"im taking that as a yes" he laughs.

talk by khalid plays

finn starts to sing along "can't we just talk? can't we just talk? talk about where we're goin, before we get lost," he quickly stops when he remembers i can hear him, he actually has a really nice voice.

"finn i never knew you could sing?"
"i was lead singer in my old band, calpurina. im in a duo now with my friend who was the drummer." he says
"you play any instruments?" i say kicking a stick on the ground.
"i mostly play guitar but i can also play piano and bass." he says proudly
"i bet you can be play all the instruments in the world, wolfhard" i reply in a sarcastic tone.
"i bet you can't play an instrument" he says as hes trying to prove something.
"actually, i can play bass and piano, wolfhard"

(if you dont play any instruments pretend)

"seems like we have a lot in common, y/l/n"
(y/l/n= your last name)

finns pov
"you seem like the type of person to skateboard," i tell y/n. we've been walking around base camp for about half an hour, i have to admit its been fun getting to know her.
"you see, i own a skateboard but i've never got around to learning." she says embarrassed looking down.

"i can teach you how to skateboard, if you'd like?" i say.
"but when?" she asks tilting her head.
"we could start right now? i have my skateboard in my trailer," i tell her.
"you know what sure, it'll be fun, wolfhard" she says, smiling.

y/ns pov
finn ran into his trailer and ran back out with a skateboard in hand,

"okay y/n, i found it lets go to one of the sets with a fake driveway," he says as he starts to ride his skateboard around to a set.

its 5:50 am and i am at the driveway of mike wheelers house learning to skateboard, thats something i would've never thought i do.

"y/n just get on the board you wont move i'll hold you" he says

"okay im trusting you with this, finn"

i cautiously got on the skateboard and i felt like i was moving until a pair of hands on my waist stopping me.

"see i told you, you could trust me. now im gonna let you go and try to stay balanced," he says taking his hands off my waist.

okay, i got this, okay this is easy, wait nevermind.
i feel myself slip of the skateboard, i start getting ready to feel myself hit the concrete floor but instead i fall into a pair of arms.

"you are soooooo clumsy, y/l/n" finn says moving a piece of my hair out of my face.

"i know im sorryyyyy" i say with a pout on my face.

"hey you wanna watch the sunrise? its starting" finn asks.

"sure, finny winny" i say

"bro do not call me that every again,"

"why not finny winny or do you prefer dickhard?"

"please shut up" he starts to rub his temples as if he has a headache.

"i know you like it, dickhard" i say and make a heart with my hands.

i start too look at the sun thats rising infront of us.