|Chapter 15: I hate u, I love u|

Mulai dari awal

While grabbing herself from it, she stood there, not daring to look at her friend while questioning if she should tell Yua about her feelings for Jay. It would definitely help to talk to someone. Jaeyun closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Why are you feeling bad?"

"I like Jay" Jaeyun hadn't realized they had spoken at the same time until after she said it, instantly regretting it.

"WHAT?" Yua whispered-screamed, getting up so quickly that she almost lost balance.

Even though Jaeyun already felt embarrassed enough, she spoke again "And I kinda... Wrote a song about that, and him" she covered her face with her palms "God I'm so stupid"

"What? When?"

"Just now"

"When did you start it?"

"A few..." she looked at the clock behind her "minutes? ago"

"How the fuck did you manage to do it so fast?"

"I- I still have to fix some stuff!" Jaeyun defended herself, but she didn't know of what "and... I don't know, my mind has been kind of a mess lately" Jaeyun rubbed her face a little, hoping that would make the blush go away.

"Wait so," Yua's voice sounded like she had just realized something "the day of the comeback-"

"Yeah, look Yua I'm sorry-"

"I'm the one who should be sorry!" Yua smacked her arm "I didn't realize you were sad!"

"Hey" Jaeyun grabbed her shoulders "it was me; I didn't really feel like talking about it to anyone, it's fine" her friend nodded, a sad expression still on her face.

"Show it to me" Yua said after a few seconds of silence.

"I don't know Yua-" Jaeyun started.

"Please" she made sure to drag the 'e' while speaking.

"Fine!" Jaeyun resigned "but don't make fun of me or anything"

"I won't!" Yua showed her hands in a gesture of innocence.

The both walked back into her room, the messy desk coming into view as Jaeyun opened the door.

While Yua read through the lyrics, Jaeyun pretended like organizing a little bit of her room was the best task to do this late in the night. Making her bed, fixing up some of her books that were falling on the bookshelf (she would rearrange them again if she actually had time), anything to distract herself from the fact that Yua was reading the lyrics, she should've gotten more use to it by now.

"What did you mean by killer bees?" was the first thing Yua said after finishing.

"That's just... it's a reference to a book" Jaeyun said, walking towards her to try and take the paper away from her.

Yua moved it away from her "and what does this line mean?" she asked "Is this love? Do I love you? I don't even know Howis this supposed to feel" Yua read out loud, even though both girls were trying to contain their smiles, Jaeyun couldn't avoid feeling embarrassed.

"Just- Give it to me!" she tried swatting the paper away from her again, but Yua was faster and started walking away, for some reason to the living room.

"Yua what the fuck-"

"You say that your heart hurts a lot" the girl said, completely ignoring Jaeyun's comment and staring at the page "and you still need to add a lot to finish it"

"Yeah, no shit" Jaeyun was finally able to snatch her page back "I told you it wasn't finished" she looked down at the paper and then to the side "it's more like... an idea"