She turns her back on me and leaves to join the boys, I turn to Robin, Steve, Nancy and Jonathan.

"Okay, let's split up, Jonathan and Nancy to the east wing, me, Robin and Steve to the west wing, we'll meet downstairs.

- Okay, be careful." Fit Jonathan.

We smiled at the couple before leaving with about 15 explosives, we stopped in front of a grocery store, grabbed a few bottles of alcohol before splitting up. I leave to a clothing store before pouring alcohol everywhere, on the clothes, on the floor and in the fitting rooms. I see Robin coming towards me.

"I still think this is a weird idea.

- Do you have another plan maybe?"

Robin shrugs her shoulders looking indifferent, I nod positively as she continues.

"That's what I thought."

Robin then wishes me luck before leaving for another store. I burn the first store by making explode a firework in the middle of that one. I see the flames spreading inside, I join Steve.

"Damn, what a mess!" He grumbles.

He takes one last look at the AHOY ice cream shop where he used to work, he puts his hands on his hair.

"I'm going to have to spend the whole summer looking for a new job.

- Screw it Steve, set it on fire."

I pull a lighter out of my pocket before throwing it into the glacier, the flames spread.

"Shit! Fucking shit!"

I put my hand on Steve's shoulder, a sign of empathy. Suddenly, a machine starts to explode, Steve throws himself at me, wrapping his arms around me. We fall to the ground. I feel the heat of the explosion caressing my skin, a piece of glass from the windows makes a gash on my arm. I groan in pain against Steve's chest which is still protecting me.

We get up slowly, Steve helps me to get up.

"Are you alright? Asks the dark-haired man.

- Yeah, I'm fine."

I look up at Steve as I see that he's made a gash on his cheek, I smile softly before wiping the blood away with my index finger.

"Thanks." I say.

Steve smiles back at me, Robin interrupts us, telling us it's time to get off.

"Nancy and Jonathan are already downstairs." She says.

We nod and head down the stairs, I step out of the shadows arriving in the hall, Mind Flayer is on the floor, probably dead, I look down at the floor, Eleven was safe but one detail catches my attention.

Maxine was on the floor, crying, her red hair was falling on her sweaty forehead, I frowned before looking behind Max's shoulder, I immediately see Billy's body, bloody.

My heart stops beating, the world around me collapses. I immediately understand what's going on, Steve grabs my arm.

"No Steve, please." I say with a lump in my throat.

He forces my arm though, sticking me to his chest, his arm wraps around my shoulders and his other hand goes around my head, stroking my hair.

I glanced over at Billy, tears had begun to moisten my face, my vision blurring. Billy was dead, he's dead. It's over, it's all over. I sobbed against Steve, my friend trying to calm me down.

"It'll be okay Cassie... It'll be okay."

I see Maxine pull back, sobbing, I break away from Steve walking over to Billy's body, kneeling in front of it.