I park the car and get into the elevator. I suddenly start getting nervous as the elevator starts. It would have been a normal thing for Rayan I was years ago. It would be easy for me to go into someone's condo or get them to mine and have a fun night.

But I am not that Rayan anymore.

I don't go around and fuck now. Before I had nothing to worry about except taking care of the company but now I have my daughter to think about before doing anything.

There are just two reasons I am helping Abir. One - I want to get over this guilt. Two - I really want Samira to forgive me and then I can give her my daughter to take care of. I know there is no one I can trust than Samira to take care of Elina. I hope she forgives me after I help her friend and listens to me instead of grimacing at me.

When I took Mishti with me to London I intended to do her treatment and then send her to Abir because I knew Mishti wasn't going to stay with me when she would gain consciousness.

Things changed the other day when the girl I was hooking up with for a few months met me at the hospital. Sofia was 8 months pregnant and I don't know why but she aimed to hide from me.

I knew she wasn't seeing someone else when she was seeing me we obviously agreed to just fuck and have no relationship hopes. That's what I loved about her, she also just wanted to fuck.

When I reached her and asked why she was hiding from me she spits the truth on my face saying she knew I would not want the baby and she didn't think I wouldn't be a good father.

I know that was the truth but I couldn't ignore the fact that was my baby. It stir something in me, I felt so many emotions thinking about having a baby who would call me father.

My parents were clearly busy having affairs and they didn't really care about me that's the same thing that happened with Samira. The only difference is she choose the right path and I didn't.

Samira stopped sleeping around when she was pregnant during her college days and she was left alone to take care of the baby. She was just 19 at that time and her parents didn't give her the support she required. She stood strong and thought she would get over it but she suffered a miscarriage when the baby was 3 months old.

I knew I had to stop sleeping around because I wouldn't be a good father and neither will I be able to give support to the women who will carry my baby. But I thought condoms were made for a reason and I will use them.

Since we were hooking up for months she said to me she was on pills but I don't know how she ended up being pregnant.

That day after she left the hospital I knew what to do. I will have to support her because I am part of it. When Samira being a girl didn't back off how could I?

The plan was clear in my head just to convince Sofia and be the father to my baby and send Mishti back to Abir as soon as she is fine.

Mishti went into a coma and I spend the month looking after Sofia who was kind of happy with my decision. I got to know she has complications and she wasn't strong enough to push the baby out of her.

I watched with my eyes as she cried and tried her best until her last breath. I didn't know what to do then I just had tears in my eyes. I got to know I had a baby girl now but I was also sad Sofia wouldn't be with me to share this journey because I actually sucked at taking care of someone.

I didn't want to give my parents the responsibility because they have been busy with their affairs. They couldn't raise their son properly how would they raise their granddaughter?

I hired a lady to take care of her and feed her. She did a really good job because Elina is a beautiful and strong girl now. Elina was Sofia's middle name and I ended up giving her that name.