''The Beginning''

{Some background information: Toby is 19 and Jack is 20}
-
-
*It was midnight, I was greeted my Slenderman when I arrived to the mansion. I walk in and see many other people inside*
-
"Hello!!" A sound of a young girl says to me, I look down and see a young girl around the age of 8. "My name is Sally!....What's yours?" She says while smiling and holding a stuffed bear. "My name is Toby Rodgers, nice to meet you little lady" I say while squatting down to be her level of height. Sally giggles and then runs over to the couch where there was 2 other members.
I see two girls sitting on the couch, Jane the Killer and Clockwork. They both look at me and then grab Sally so she can be on the couch with them. As I start to walk more inside I see a tall guy with dark brown hair, a black hoodie, and a dark blue mask. The guy is walking by the 2 girls and I keep staring at him, (I'm not a creep I swear!! I was just.. observing him.) He stops walking and turns his head to him. "Stop staring at me creep." He says (...Well that was sure a first impression.)
I go and walk towards him but he quickly walks away and goes into another room. "Yeah, he isn't to much of a nice guy is he?...Hi, I'm Clockwork!" I stood there and look towards Clockwork, "Not a friendly guy I assume.." I say while just standing there confused. Then another voice goes, "Yep, that's Jack for you. I'm Jane by the way, Jane the Killer" I go along and tell them my name, the girls then tell me. "Well, just for you to know, that rude tall guy is Eyeless Jack; Jack for short. He doesn't really have a friendly appearance around here.. but there's one thing we know for sure. Never. Hit. Him. We learned that the hard way." I look at them, and then think to myself for a bit. "Hey,, since I'm still new here- would you mind if you show me around? I don't really know where anything it is" The girls agree, after that they showed me to my room and I lay on my bed. ("There's no way someone can be THAT much of a douche..")
-
-

(WELP THATS CHAPTER 1 !!! CHAPTER 2 WILL BE OUT SHORTLY! This is also my first time doing something like this so please dont be harsh)