Chapter One: MADMAX

Start from the beginning

When Four steps out of his class with Nancy and Jonathan, a hand pulls him to the side, "hey handsome", the words are followed by a deep kiss, which Four reciprocates as he slides his hands around the girls waist, once Tina pulls away, she grins up at Four, "I expect to see you at my party, in costume", she gives him another peck, "so it better be sexy", she ten pats his butt watching him walk away.

Four looks down at the flyer, before turning back to Tina, "can I have another one?", the girl nods with a smile and hands him another bright orange paper, "thank you", Four jogs to each up with Nancy and Jonathan, pushing his extra leaflet into Jonathans chest, "we're going to this", Nancy nods with a giggle, settling under Fours arm comfortably.

"'Come and get sheet faced'"

Four looks at the words, "I don't get it", his words are whispered, making Nancy blush and chuckle.

Jonathan looks at the two, "no, I'm not going", Four leaves it to Nancy to persuade the boy.

"I can't let you sit alone all Halloween. Thats just not acceptable"

The Byers boy smiles easily, "well, you can relax. I'm not gonna be alone", Nancy and Four raise their eyebrows, "I'm going trick-or-treating with Will"

"All night?", Nancy asks with a grin.

Jonathan nods, "yeah", he shrugs not seeing the issue.

Nancy hums, "no, no way. You're gonna be home by 8:00, listening to the Talking Heads and reading Vonnegut or something", Four presses his face into Nancys shoulder, hiding this giggles.

"Sound like a nice night', Jonathan accompanies his words with a slap to Fours shoulder.

The boy looks up, with wide brown, puppy eyes, "please, Jonathan, just come... and, if you're lucky, you could meet someone", he moves to lean next to Nancys locker, which he did just in time as Steve snatched the girl up by her waist, making her release a scream.

Nancy turned to her boyfriend, "oh, my god! take those stupid things off"

Steve grins, "I missed you", he removes his sunglasses and slides them onto Fours face, not once taking his eyes of Nancy.

"It's been like an hour"

He holds her face gently, "tell me about it", and then kisses her deeply.

While they kiss, Four slips a hand into Nancys locker and steals a pack of bubblegum, the girl tries to pry herself away from Steve, "okay. Okay, okay. God", she then points a finger at Four, who stood beside Steve, "I saw that, sneaky", the boy looks away with a grin, pretending not to know what Nancy was talking about.

As Jonathan walked away, Steve rested his arm over Fours shoulders, "how's it been, Four?", he absentmindedly plays with the boys hair.

"It's been good, but I need a, erm...", he gestures to his body, "I can't remember what Tina called it, but it has to be sexy"

Steve rubbed his head, looking to Nancy as she closed her locker, "he needs a costume"

Four clicked, pointing at Nancy, "yes, a costume", he smiles at Steve, "I also need a ride to the party", the Harrington boy chuckled.

"Come and get ready at mine, and then we'll pick Nance up together", Four nodded at him with a smile, "and I have the perfect costume for you"