002

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%

████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%

█████▒▒▒▒▒50%

████████▒▒80%

██████████100%

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞

↷✦; w e l c o m e ❞

"No! No! No! You can't leave me! You mustn't leave me! We have to stay together! No matter how many times I might be reborn, I'll always be your little sister!"
                                     -Daki

*SNAP*

(Y/n) snapped her eyes open, only to see a cave and a man with teal hair just standing their looking right at her, pointing a weapon at her too.

One thing is for sure you have to get out of here. (Y/n) kicked that short man in the stomach and got up and started breaking for it, but got tackled down in the process, "What are you doing down here Mortal" (y/n) deadpan at the word mortal "MHMMM" (I am not mortal, I'm a demon) .

The short man looked confused on why your humming, but looked at your face and saw a bamboo muzzle on. "Why do you have a bamboo in your mouth, let me take it off" the man started to untie the muzzle but had a hard time doing so because (y/n) was moving her head to much.

"Stop moving your head" (y/n) didn't stop but them kicked the man in the stomach again and went running but number into something, it felt hard. (Y/n) looked up and saw a man with black hair and teal tips, '?............ MUICHIRO? HOW DID HE GET HERE'

(Y/n) looked back and saw the man coming right to them, so y/n got up and ran behind muichiro "Mhm mhm Mhm" y/n was saying that (that man was keeping me captured and tried to take my muzzle off) Muichiro dead panned, he didn't understand a single humm/word she said.

B

ut them they hearded a footsteps and walking right to them, they slowly turn around to see...............

Your mom💀😅
I'm kidding but am leaving the hanger
I started the other chapters two days ago so be ready

Fun fact

Where ever y/n goes
Muichiro goes too💀.

More n more

By:Twice
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯